Recent content by Vaaclav

1. Vaaclav

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Looks very interesting. I hope it does not sound bad but ... I see in it rebirth of Wizadry - in new world. With elements of Betrayal at Krondor. I played W8 more times (one playing was not enough) and finished it. Design of fights reminds me Betrayal at Krondor (but I did not finish it - but...
  2. Vaaclav

Fanatics behaviour

Fanatics, goblins exploding after death. I think that they would deserve minor change of behavior. Also I noticed that they explode by themselves as primary attack. So, if they would be killed first, explosion would not be. Mod Note: Removed reference to real world polemic topic, see Forum Rule #3
  3. Vaaclav

Rescued enemies

... of course, but why don't use them as kanonenfutr at first? And by the way, in this case, I really would not be sad for their dying.
  4. Vaaclav

Rescued enemies

As I go through map, it is chance to meet enemies that fight with else enemies - for example goblin fighting with wolf (or so). What about to let these rescued enemies to fight by your side, for a limited time (like mercenary)?
  5. Vaaclav

New classes

As is was discussed earlier, some time ago, I don't know in which topic exactly (and now I am a bit lazy to search for), there is also way in sub-classes that would have some very unique (advanced) skills. In those sub-classes, probably bard-like class could be (but hard to say which class...
  6. Vaaclav

Unique Original Artwork

If I understand Panda's basic remark, he would like to say that game would have more graphics used especially for this game. :arrow: For example, my favourite game, Simutrans, have many graphic packages independent on game core. Originally was only one, and also, originally there were not...
  7. Vaaclav

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

If is something what I am looking for, it is crafting. Hard to say how it will be implemented, but this would bring (even if very limited) what is asked by some players - mostly unique items (armors/weapons) that are stronger than all other similar ones. But my reason is increasing of traits...
  8. Vaaclav

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

You are right, Glass Cannon, that new update does not need to bring new equipment - but on other hand, when you have update with new town, you would await it.
  9. Vaaclav

Snake Gang Quest

I don't know if David has already corrected that bug I found, but in that fault version way was: to say clerk that he is in problem and that you may get rid him of his chief. Then both barriers was out. And you might leave bank the same way, but in way of robbing the bank, I was not able to do...
  10. Vaaclav

Snake Gang Quest

David: May it be - I am looking for result of this correction. Because this I have solved by wrong order I described above. But there is one question I would like to have answered: If is possible to leave bank by else way than transport circle in rear part of bank (in case of robbing the bank).
  11. Vaaclav

Snake Gang Quest

On this, yes, it would be very interesting - if those documents would be in your hand - but Zilda takes them as fast as possible. So, you would take them back, in any way - but once you did it, Zilda wil l not appear in dock again, and her hideout is unaccessible too.
  12. Vaaclav

Snake Gang Quest

Deadcorpze: Read my previous post.
  13. Vaaclav

Dead god quest - Crown of Tol

After some time, I was able to find and get Crown of Tol, but whom to give it? In forgotten temple I found tombstone with very long text, but I was not able to find to whom to retrieve the crown. After I got crown, I tried to bring it to that tombstone, but no change. Currently I try to carry...
  14. Vaaclav

Snake Gang Quest

15. Vaaclav

Snake Gang Quest

For purposes of wrong order, I saved game before speaking with Zelda about Snake gang. And there I found something strange. If I kill Zelda in her hideout, I still may rob the bank, of course - but clerk is acting strange. 1. There is written that he still have hands up (even if I did not talk...