Recent content by user95

1. U

Beta

@ Bostach . Because it's a beta version that I'm playing. @ Dave, yes I'll get you that. I don't know how to send screen shots in a forum, so will use the email.
  2. U

Beta

Petrified Wood Buckler, usable by all. When equippedon Mage armour does not change
  3. U

Mage Shooting Wild

LOL, yup it can be frustrating ...No!!! Don't shoot at that one shoot at the one with only a fraction of life left.... :-D . It's really frustrating when you've been wearing some one down then you get mobbed and now start shooting at the mob. Hoorah for aoe spells. Hmm, gonna watch for...
  4. U

Congratulations David.

Thank You Dave for all the work you've done on EK. To make the 'duh' statement, it would not exist with out you. Not just the original game, but getting it to where it is today. Being willing to put in the hours required to read, think, adapt, adjust, tinker, coordinate and flat out Work on...
  5. U

Mage Shooting Wild

@ VDX_360 A point of clarification. There is nobody in the area where the mage shoots. ie Across the room, down the hall way, there is no one there. And that's where he keeps shooting till you move position. I was voicing a guess that the mu was detecting other monsters in the area. Or...
  6. U

Mage Shooting Wild

No I didn't say anything about the tech aspect. My purpose in the post was to point out the randomness of the mage shooting. Which I saw as a game issue vs an interface issue. The other point was to say thanks for reducing how often the app closed, and let them know that they HAD reduced how...
  7. U

Mage Shooting Wild

I really didn't want to make a new topic thread. But don't see what/who I could post under. First "...you've come a long way baby..." :-] back when the game would shut down constantly after 2-10 mins of play. I appreciate you taking the time to be active w/ your players and continuing to...
  8. U

Tester Recommendations

Naah..nothing spoiler in it, just that I can't bandy words about, about the history & modality in the operations of this game.
  9. U

Tester Recommendations

But, if you'll recall, in d&d the "different species..." did not come about until the late 80's early 90's. Up to that point, as a dm, a troll filled many different roles. Just as they may, here, in this game.
  10. U

Tester Recommendations

Hmmmmm, shall continue to play & find Out.
  11. U

Tester Recommendations

I'm to New to be aware that. :-] ( imho only makes sense, if you've followed this thread. :-] )
  12. U

Tester Recommendations

Then you don't have a kingdom, you have a city state. Were used for centeries in Europe, But, they weren't kingdoms and didn't claim that title.
  13. U

Tester Recommendations

:-] ..... Waaaaay to much knowledge about the intrigue of the kingdoms. Ain't even gonna Try to go there. :-] My bottom line, there's a safe zone, You set the parameters, within that zone the likely hood of trolls is low. :-]
  14. U

Tester Recommendations

No, the modern was just a point of reference. "Kingdoms", historically only ran about a 20 - 40 mile radius, ie the area that someone could control/protect. As "you" gained power & $'s you could afford to hire/recruit more personnel and could therefore protect more area, enable people to...
  15. U

Tester Recommendations

Haven't posted on bb since the late 80's so hopefully am following/using proper protocol. As to monsters (ie trolls in this discussion) spawning randomly: these are "civilized" lands. Could a troll hoof it down to Kingsbridge? Yes! Is it likely? No. As an established kingdom one of the first...