• We're hiring!

Junior 3D Artist wanted! We're currently looking for a junior 3D Artist with some experience in Unity, Blender and possibly other 3D tools. More info can be found here.

Recent content by Urfase

1. U

Imposible

I don't know how to show my build I'm a rogue dual wild and bow level 24 but that still don't explain why I can't get to the second level in the sewers I watched a video of someone doing it but it won't let me I know I need to level for the ark
  2. U

Imposible

As for the ark I can't kill the magistrate or the horror that shows up
  3. U

Imposible

I know it's not the way to the ark in the sewer of horrors on the first floor I've switched all three levers and the still don't open I came hey to the second floor
  4. U

Imposible

Android and at the poison part of the sewers I can't get the gate opened and for the ark I just get smashed on the second level
  5. U

Imposible

Wtf put countless hours into this only to have quests glitch and the second part of the ark is imposible explain it worth the money at that rate are
  6. U

Forum is upgraded from phpBB to XenForo - please report if you have any problems here

I lost everything I had lvl23 rogue Well still best phone rpg but still mad lost my toon