Recent content by Uljan

1. U

Report here old items that may need to be updated

also Rancor and Cruelty should not have the same price that paralyzing ice axe (can't remember its name) looks a little too cheap compared to other ice weapons like icy claymore
  2. U

Report here old items that may need to be updated

the price is high and I spent days walking from whitetower's inn to the mountains and back just to slay wyverns. And it actually conflicts with my belt, but I'm now going to buy an agility belt, but I don't agree it is useless. You can take a different belt to increase agility. with the ring I...
  3. U

New Graphics

I love most of the new objects graphic so I just want to annoy you with the only object which is not ok: primeval cloak. I agree it was almost invisible, and had to be modified, but it is now green :|
  4. U

Clear/Deselect/Swap button for objects

There is a misunderstanding VDX_360, I refer to the user experience. David, if I can suggest from the user side: 1) click to select and click again to deselect would work fine 2) swap should have a button so it will not swap objects while casually clicking through the items in the inventory
  5. U

Numbers for Health and mana bar

David, for people who don't want the numbers, could it be possible to make slightly transparent icons for the spells that can't be cast due to not-enough-mana? (just like the cooldown effect on the other skills)
  6. U

Clear/Deselect/Swap button for objects

Problems: 1) It looks like you can't deselect an object in your inventory once you clicked on it. 2) You need 3 slots to swap 2 items and if your inventory is full you have to drop a third object, swap the two using the empty slot as support and then pick the object up again. I don't know if...
  7. U

System Requirements

Hi David, I have seen that everytime there's a problem with some device, people keeps creating new topics. Wouldn't it be better to make a pinned topic where you can specify the OS, the RAM, HDD requirements and all the verified environments? For example, my experience is: I have bought the game...
  8. U

Safe Passage

Sorry David I forgot about this post :cry: anyway, I quicksaved before going to the usual spot where the dialogue begins. In my mind I thought the bug could be related to the quicksave happening just one step away from the target area, but I can't be sure that this is the reason it happened...
  9. U

Safe Passage

Hi, I was playing the game from the beginning, again and noticed that during the safe passage quest Is this a bug or my memory is wrong?
  10. U

Zilda has disappeared?

I spoke to the guy in the town hall before triggering the drunkard memories. That guy told me to meet zilda at night near the docks, but I'll have a new look at the town hall and at the cave. Thanks
  11. U

Zilda has disappeared?

Hi, I have met Zilda several times with the only basic dialogue option. . Is there a specific time or is it a bug?
  12. U

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

I tried to level up as 1h/shield warrior and reached level 15, but for some part around level 8-10 I had to focus on light weapons and then reroll a little bit. I've seen with all the characters that around those levels it is hard to find good weapons (while you already have the magma shortsword...
  13. U

David help please.

Sorry, I don't see why this is not obvious for you. You have reached a level which all the 6-8 enemies surrounding you have reached. Why should your 16th lv character have an easy fight with so many enemies of the same level?
  14. U

space

if you usually collect every kind of item that you can find in the game, 2 more vaults and a chest in a second house will not be enough. The only way would be to have 1 slot for each kind of item (the stackable ones at least) and that's impossible. When, one day, there'll be crafting, you will...
  15. U

1h versus 2h warrior builds

paranoid your actual speed is 16, this means your DPH (damage per hit) is 46,6. How is your build working against heavily armored enemies? Vdx, I'm currently level 8 on a non-light 1h build. The DPS is still low and I'm trying to progress in the best way to activate some important skill at the...