Recent content by Tschis

1. T

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Right after updating, I went into New Garand to get Hirge back and when she joined me the yellow experience bar on her portrait was probably 2x or 3x the max width. When I left the church it went back to normal size.
  2. T

Ending feedback

3. T

(spoilers) The Prodigal Daughter feedback

But the point here is the conversation text with spider and daughter afterwards. Our characters and both of them speak as if I'm still looking for the shards to build the mirror.
  4. T

Since many quests function based on previous events having happened, can't you make different choices or texts appear based on the event of Shards quest completion? I didn't think much would have to change, except text. The idea still stands that the spider wants the daughter dead, so you might...
  5. T

Hi. I finished gathering the black shards and the mirror quest before starting The Prodigal Daughter quest. What I noticed was that the game isn't ready for this order of things to happen. Both the spider and the daughter talk as if the shards still exists, but there was a pop up after...
  6. T

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... zagul_Tomb http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/Azagul_Tomb
  7. T

It works now, but it was strange because it only broke for that specific page when I was trying to check other rings.
  8. T

Rat squeak too high pitched

Yeah, lol I tend to make volume really low on most games, sometimes I turn off the background music because they're always too loud. I kept the main sound on for EK, but when I got to sewers and met rats I immediately turned all sounds off and haven't been back since haha.
  9. T

Ring of Holiness page on wiki is broken. http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... f_Holiness
  10. T

Snake gang.

I think I got those, I killed the big boss. But I missed the key. Not that I know what to do with #2, but just knowing I will never be able to get #1 without playing again makes me really sad.
  11. T

Snake gang.

I didn't get that :( Do you think I missed it? Is there a way to go back in?
  12. T

I've just got to the Mercia area, around Freetown and Jabal, and I noticed every quest that requires you to kill fugitives have a typo: "fugutives".
  13. T

Google Play Games login issue

Worked. Thank you!
  14. T

Skill stab falhando.

Oi Cristiano. Neste tópico foi sugerido que você durma em um Inn para ver se o problema desaparece. Se não desaparecer, exportar o arquivo (continue Game > export & cloud) e enviar e-mail para o suporte: [email protected]
  15. T

Attacks not hitting / Potions not working

Hello! Just to add to the discussion, this guy is describing the same problem, but his thread is in Portuguese so you probably didn't understand: