Recent content by Trace Da Cruz

1. Trace Da Cruz

best melee weapon(s) - Void Lord weapons

It's been said that spirit resistance is flawed and apparently it does not have effect on stun/ paralysis chance, but I gave that to all of my character and I feel I don't get paralyzed all that often... -maybe sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't -maybe it's just suggestion like a placebo...
  2. Trace Da Cruz

CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM

Primal Ice armor is available in only one area (at least to my judgment) so is really hard to collect, specially the shirt, of which I have only seen one -and lost it... It's going to be fun to build this set.
  3. Trace Da Cruz

A little question.

Looks like there are many more factions which we don't get to interact with, so there seems to be guilds we can't join -like the Loreseekers, the church of the Eleven, and the Golden Hand, but there are more groups or factions aside of Varanari, like the minotaur Kingdom. In other words...
  4. Trace Da Cruz

A little question.

The greater mystery is: Which are the other six houses?
  5. Trace Da Cruz

passing the game without quests

The Temple of the Blood is missing in that list, but it is inaccesible without Giss, -a little exception maybe? -It's just a great dungeon to take down...
  6. Trace Da Cruz

Adaon Not Disarming Traps

So giving him these gloves should help him, none of them seem to come very early, though. Detection can help him to spot the traps.
  7. Trace Da Cruz

Best way to kill necromancer at level 5?

Oh. Looks like I named the wrong tomb, -it's not Kleyou -because of the level I assumed is the Nayau Necromancer (and the quest is actually Forgotten Lore) he seems to be the only one accompanied by a wraith...
  8. Trace Da Cruz

Best weapons in the game!

I don't usually comment to call out necro-posters, but it was already stated that the post you quoted is five years old, so those swords you mentioned did not existed back then. By the way I'm joining the Necro-party for mere fun... Dr. Victor Frankenstein, Dr. Herbert West ...Us.
  9. Trace Da Cruz

Best way to kill necromancer at level 5?

You will have to provide a little more info... So being level 5 seems a bit low for certain classes -or, just rogue, hehe- For any class you better get Griss to wield the Sword of Shock (obtained from Captain Whitewater in Lannegar) If you have potions, give some to Griss before she faints...
  10. Trace Da Cruz

Lost all my data

Don't forget to avoid encountering your past self.
  11. Trace Da Cruz

Multiplayer in Freetown arena or weekly challenge

Oh, just like that. Trading swords would be cool too, and attaching messages to them :D
  12. Trace Da Cruz

Guide List of "Missable" Quests / Encounters

What you can't do is joining the guild, but all quests are accesible for everyone who don't screw up their reputation, or somehow loose an item -it can actually happen, by opening and closing a chest, and going out without picking up the items.
  13. Trace Da Cruz

Multiplayer in Freetown arena or weekly challenge

Looks like the best solution is to have a different game, exclusively multiplayer, were you can just use your .bak file to transfer your build, that way, EK would still be accesible for low-end devices. But as all of us know it's just dreaming too high...
  14. Trace Da Cruz

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

Well as if I never said it before, I'm mexican, so I speak spanish and live in the border with Texas, U.S.A. (Juarez)
  15. Trace Da Cruz

Icemist Mercenaries Are Rioting!!!

For what I see, those are not mercenaries, -They are bounty hunters!!!