Trace Da Cruz
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz replied to the thread NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM.
      Nice, I start to wonder about the art too, since they have similar style and color palettes. And more than never I need to bring back...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM with Like Like.
      NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM Fan-made new classes and stories for veteran players! New Class + Objective SIDEKICK "Henchman, squire...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Adding a bit more, I can see you are trying to get the most possible armor, but, as said, not all damage is physical, getting more Hp is...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz replied to the thread Mercenaries.
      It is them who should not blame us if a goblin stuff them full of iron... And is not only the mercenaries who die easily, but the guys...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz replied to the thread Ayuda en español.
      Un poco tarde lo sé, pero es sólo al oeste de Lannegar, es decir, hacia la mina, el campamento está en la esquina sur-oeste del...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz replied to the thread Orc's Kingdoms.
      That puzzled me, too: Hirge is Ilmaran, Adaon is Mercian, Grisennda is Varsilian, but what is strange is that way our character address...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread Ideas with Like Like.
      Oooooooh yes. Absolutely. Let's do this. It's challenge time, baby!!! Let's fix a couple of objectives to be reached before Level X...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz replied to the thread Ideas.
      Speaking of stealing, I ran into the thread about that guy, beating dungeons at low levels and apparently is proven legit... what about...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread Ideas with Haha Haha.
      Cleric Abel Legran, suddenly overwhelmed by a sense of dread, ponders the philosophical ramifications of this revelation regarding his...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread Melee mage with Like Like.
      Me too! Playing a vampire assassin was awesome! But tough at low-ish levels. And death magic is sadly ineffective against a lot of...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      You can get the strongest armor for mages from one of the toughest enemy for a mage: Sir Valeran. I could not get it since I wasn't...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz replied to the thread Ideas.
      Cleric Abel Legran: What? ... Were I am? ...Who are you? Me: Hello Abel, this is my place, I'm Septimus. ...I control your actions...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread Ideas with Haha Haha.
      A fun thing I liked doing with Town Hall quests is to do a "collect-them-all"! When I played my Priest of Tol, I did a bunch of Town...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz replied to the thread Melee mage.
      I just remembered wanting to wield a dagger as a mage, but the ancient fang has never dropped to this day, wielding real blades came...
    • Trace Da Cruz
      Trace Da Cruz reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread Melee mage with Like Like.
      Oooooooh, a melee mage? You have great taste @Darfanur , and I admire your ambition! :D As the gentleman already explained, to become...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…