Recent content by Kuratha

1. Kuratha

Suggestion: Make conduits a true traveling network

If anything, implement a greater WP cost to specify locations I like this and would further add that you need to pass the Skill check AND have an extra increased WP cost to specify a location.
  2. Kuratha

Resources for the Wiki

i would split them
  3. Kuratha

How to contribute to Archaelund Wiki

Make me an AL Wiki editor, i'm ready for round 2 :D
  4. Kuratha

Kuratha's Bug Tracking Thread

This initial post is going to be Discord links to the bug posts with priorities and quick descriptions. Moving forward I'll create additional posts here in order to make viewing a little easier. P2- Camera Angle Forced into overhead view...
  5. Kuratha

Resources for the Wiki

I have been tracking things for awhile and this is what I have available: Should make the starting raw data files easier to track. I also have saves at most quest points for Skill Checks, so idk if it'd be easier to upload the saves or manually go through and add them to my tracking sheet...
  6. Kuratha

Emeralds farming

Haha, gotta pray to the RNG gods before beginning your run. Always seems to work for me ;)
  7. Kuratha

Discord Server (Unofficial) - Chat with other players!

Howdy all~! I've been a long-time fan, helper, and supporter of Exiled Kingdoms. Life continues to go on but we will always remember and love Exiled Kingdoms. I had created the afore-mentioned *unofficial* Discord server some years ago and have recently decided to create a new and improved...
  8. Kuratha

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

"You was killed" Can't believe this hasn't been fixed despite the numerous times I and others have mentioned this. Should be "You were killed" not was
  9. Kuratha

Unexplained massive arrow damage with Warrior

-facepalm- of course its the Massive Critical Kill portion...forgot that it simply increases the damage enough to kill the enemy, hp=0 (my guess). Gotta love the simple explanations~
  10. Kuratha

Unexplained massive arrow damage with Warrior

9*300%=27 as you have mentioned with the Icylon. What is the damage range for your critical hits? "Critical - The chance for dealing a critical hit. The nominal critical damage is indicated in parenthesis." Brainstorming: *I imagine you're bonus to ranged weapons probably is getting added...
  11. Kuratha

Oddity with Zombie Dragon's toxic aura

'The stench from the decaying flesh of the dragon is slow to disappear from the area.'- is how I would explain it. The aura reminds me of the Ancient Mummy's aura. However, mummy's take a second to 'exhume' the aura, which stays at a fixed point. While for the Zombie Dragon the aura, is fixed...
  12. Kuratha

Help with Snake gang bank heist (director- demon)

Whatever you do, don't cast fireball! :) In the Imperial Fortress (Steel Coast)[Devourer area] you should be able to find the Staff of the Seas that does ice damage. I admit to getting slaughtered the first time I dueled the Director, partly due to Hirge using Flames of Faith and healing that...
  13. Kuratha

Why I love Warriors

Get yourself a strength belt and you'd see the numbers go flying even higher. The Girdle of Might or Girdle of the Warrior, for members of the Warrior's Guild. Nice~!
  14. Kuratha

How do I not kill amarisa?!

Check the wiki for the full walk through for this quest: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... f_Lothasan The important bit: "you will have to choose: to send her back home, run away together, or have her join you" You need to find the secret door, that will have the switch to free her in...
  15. Kuratha

Seeking Screenshots of Invisible Swamp Donkey

I was slashed into oblivion by an Orc Warrior, only to have my companion summon an Invisible Swamp Donkey to raise me up. :shock: https://ibb.co/b7x14b