Recent content by The Lichemaster

1. The Lichemaster

Future of Varannar

9. Will Roger Leafstrike make a reappearance (and give a proper reward for rescuing him) 10. Will Doug the farmer ever be found 11. Will Thaurum leggings show up to complete the set.
  2. The Lichemaster

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Not for regular game play I completely agree, however previously during beta testing periods only the reset costs were lowered for testing new builds/combos to see how things balanced etc. Some of my characters are 5 years old so you can imagine the normal costs when new skills were released...
  3. The Lichemaster

Ok I've been testing the mage builds. Firstly could the reset costs be reduced/reset as they have in the past as its extortionate chopping and changing (And yes I should have made an alternate save but running out of slots to do quick compares!) Combustion works well altbough would like to see a...
  4. The Lichemaster

I have replayed a few times and recovered the golem life essence orb before venturing into the mines. Mr greedy golem knew I had it on my person and missed out the entire questions options and possible experience (Also text just seemed odd considering it was the "first" time I met him). Also...
  5. The Lichemaster

Ok with father son quest once I "kill" azeran him he escapes. Tholossos name appears in green next to body but no interaction button to loot corpse or possibly talk further with him. Still not sure where sleeper temple is. Great update btw.
  6. The Lichemaster

Golden Hand Empasse

While trialing the mage release I noticed a slight imbalance with the Golden Hand. I gave the amulet to Fritha rather than betray her then gave one of the necromancy books to the loreseekers. Later on I tried to gain access to the grey library in Freetown but didn't have a good enough rep. No...
  7. The Lichemaster

Jump in difficulty in the Ark; too much? (spoilers)

I agree somewhat. The essential thing is electrical resistance spirit resistance and lots of potions. Initially you may also have to farm batteries. Once you get your hands in ark armour/weapons it does get easier. However on casual mode it's far easier than normal mode because you can save. I...
  8. The Lichemaster

The Ark of Lothasan

Trial and error ;)
  9. The Lichemaster

The princess of the sea - question

It's a bit like the romances in baldurs gate. Not all pc types could interact with everyone. Hopefully David will include more variety but as in life most people aren't attracted to everyone, quite the opposite usually. Perhaps the frog princess has a thing for male humans rather than toads...
  10. The Lichemaster

Next and Final Update Completion

Looking forward to it! ☺
  11. The Lichemaster

Help on my build please

Link to the wiki is below. If you then click on each key in turn it will tell you where it's located. http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Keys
  12. The Lichemaster

Rumor Bosses Won't Spawn Anymore

I had a hard gruel for the last two shards. My tactic was rest/gossip repeat. Preferably in New garand or freetown (as there are two inns in each capital) making sure either my char or companion -whoever had the highest PER/AWA was equipped with gossip increased items. I think I must have spent...