Recent content by Tametha Knight

1. T

Cannot back up game saves to cloud anymore, contact developer message

Oh, another person finally wrote this down since I first had the error and looked for others reporting it. How in the world do I try uninstalling those 3 letter things? I don't see that the fellow who reported it actually got the problem resolved that way before I fumble through the selected...
  2. T

Cannot back up game saves to cloud anymore, contact developer message

A few weeks back the Save to Cloud option stopped being selectable and I could only Save to File. To Save to Cloud it said I had to sign in on Google Play games. This is no longer possible. When I select yes to try it, it gives the following message and says to contact the game's developer...
  3. T

TownHall Quests not adding to Reputation

Happened Again! (Yes, got completely out and back in again.) Same player char. Again, Townhall was New Garand, but loc. of Seal Ring was in Lannegar's tomb. When returning to New Garand Townhall, I fought Vigilant Knight that added to my rep. After the Rep line there was no more in the fight...
  4. T

Occurred Sunday, Mar. 1, 2020
  5. T

Reputation did not increase when completed 2 quests and got XP. Details to trace in programming code: PC: my low (13th) level rogue on Casual 2 quests, both with: Townhall New Garand, quests in New Garand Farmlands Nayau Tomb, NE and SE, for Seal Ring of House Sempa and Tome of Imperial History II.