Recent content by Tal - The ImorTal

1. Tal - The ImorTal

Suggestion about the Broken Crown of Tol

Awesome, David! Just one more thing: If this is really going to happen, I think it would also be very useful and awesome if you could have a look at the Journal update about this quest. There's an update missing in the Journal for when we get the real Crown. The problem is that after getting...
  2. Tal - The ImorTal

Game is too hard?

Hey buddy, For me, the most effective hint was said by p4ran0id, which is trying to get a companion as soon as you can. That for sure will make your life easier. At the beggining of the game, Grisenda is easier and quicker to get.
  3. Tal - The ImorTal

Suggestion about the Broken Crown of Tol

A suggestion: What about ceasing that automatic message "The curse of Tol is absorbing your life" when the character has enough death resistance to avoid completely the damage (in other words, when immunity is acchieved). About the game, I'd just like to say it's fantastic and I think it...
  4. Tal - The ImorTal

Can we resist curse of borken crown of tol?

I have actually 190 death resistance and I use the Crown. In my opinion, the Broken Crown of Tol is the most awesome item of the Exiled Kingdoms. That's why it's the only "God's wear". This item is the center of my character's build. Everything I did was to be able to use it. Below you can...