Recent content by Szurmat

1. Szurmat

Solved Hirge can't get trait points.

Ok, thanks for info! Got her around lvl 4 or 5 & I didn't know that was a thing haha!
  2. Szurmat

Solved Hirge can't get trait points.

I'm a lvl 7 warrior and my Hirge can't get any trait points. 2 situations: - 1st at around lvl 5 - in the tomb next to New Garand. I got the trait book and used it -> no effect. So I reloaded and repeated -> no effect. Then tried on myself and it worked normally - 2nd is *now* just got lvl 7 on...
  3. Szurmat

Dungeon Reset

1) sryy... Just searched for answers on this topic and found this. Saw there was nothing (and it wasn't closed like they asually are (?)) and just wrote it cause I had nothing better to do. 2) tf does 'necro' mean
  4. Szurmat

Dungeon Reset

(You most likely don't need this info anymore, but...) after reloading a save, all areas, except the one in-which the save was made, reset. So if you reloaded a quicksave from outside the dungeon it'd reset. You can use the enter-area save-spot not to reset the dungeon.
  5. Szurmat

Bug No reputation for Ancient Seal -quest

The quest is completed. I talked with the pld mann in irossia (after solving the problem with the seal) 1627813296
  6. Szurmat

Bug No reputation for Ancient Seal -quest

I just completed the Ancient Seal -quest on my level 19 rogue and I didn't get any reputation for it. According to the wiki I should've gotten +3 to Ilmara and The Three. Is there a mistake on the wiki or is this a bug? Level 19 rogue. I hid the Spirit Breaker (weapon yoh get during the quest)...
  7. Szurmat

Solved Liserpix doesn't show up.

Ooh, ty. I re-checked at that lvl and she spawned, but ty for info for future playthroughs! I checked the quest-wikipage and I didn't see it there. Tyy 1626201202 Nice! Ty!
  8. Szurmat

I checked and she definitely wasn't anywhere in the city. I think (not 100% sure) I went on to Inori to "re-download" the area (save/load outside of sydarun oasis), but she didn't show up. I'll check again in a few lvls... 1626168186 Update: Re-entered at lvl 6 and she's there. Dunno was it a...
  9. Szurmat

Lvl 4 rogue (if it makes a difference), I entered the city on the trollfence-side (entered mercia through jabal, then to freetown and finally to sydarun). And Liserpix (starting safe passage -quest) wasn't there. Is it a bug? Or are there some requirements not shown on the wiki? (lvl...