Recent content by >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

1. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Spoilers The 7 Prince's of Hell…

I just thought about this and I think the seven princes of hell is actually the Seven Deadly Sins because it goes Wrath,Pride,Lust,Greed, Gluttony,Sloth, and Envy so we're gonna be looking forward on how @DavidBVal add the other 6 in the game! Or maybe not… Looking forward to whatever schemes...
  2. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Dagger Challenge!

Can we use the one's that only rogues can wear?? For ex. Queen's Heart, Fiendish Dagger, Sonnet, Hunters Machete, Deathclaw??
  3. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Fire Elementals are from The Plane of Ice???

1636010573 Bug??
  4. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Armors Are For Babies!

Any is good
  5. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

do memes exist in forum?

The Personality should be "People are often scared on how you dramatically approach them in a friendly but predicting kind of way"
  6. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Forum trophies?

I want a Plushie that looks like Tremedan Dabbing ayo! LMAO
  7. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

do memes exist in forum?

The quote shouldn't be Thelume it should be Einstein or Newton and you could add something there like " You can now defy gravity and calculate you true nature as an Half-troll-half-human characteristics" this should be added…heh.
  8. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Fort assault imposible to complete

I see your mistake here: After completing the Fort Assault Quest (Killed Xurta) you need to go to the Kingsbridge Town Hall and interact with Chancellor Nebros Located at the South section of Kingsbridge and have a chance to obtain these items: Breastplate of the Forge - Warrior Ring of Health -...
  9. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

My 1st accnt has been locked…

Hey guys my 1st accnt @Ares Voss has been locked recently and it said it was locked due to multiple tries to access it even though I just woke up and then BOOM! My accnt has been locked…🤧
  10. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

do memes exist in forum?

Sargos is really OP despite only having his shaved head…
  11. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Adaon is from Freeport…

Right cuz' in the wiki you can see what's inside the room (when viewing the map in New G sewers) and also there's that locked door south of the sewers, anyone got in there?
  12. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Any android games like Exiled kingdoms 👀👀

I am using my phone since im still tryna get that Darn PC… hope I get it tho…
  13. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Adaon is from Freeport…

How do you get to meet the Seventh House guild leader? 1634984022 Or who??
  14. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Any android games like Exiled kingdoms 👀👀

1634820884 Try this one…💁🏻‍♂️
  15. >>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Adaon is from Freeport…

So I started a rogue accnt then I noticed that adaon is from Freeport so is his uncle Bagadar, 1634820369 1634820443 I wonder how they got outta there…