stonedwolf
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• stonedwolf
      stonedwolf reacted to Wojd's post in the thread NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM with Like Like.
      1642660080 They are every the last to die, and its more and more really hard kill them, cuz theyr motivation its beyond the normal...
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf reacted to Gr8Scott's post in the thread Rogue companion? with Love Love.
      Thanks BeholderWolf, or is it StonedBeholder? Those maps are helpful.
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf reacted to Gr8Scott's post in the thread NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM with Haha Haha.
      You lose 2 reputation for using stick figures.
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf replied to the thread Rogue companion?.
      There's also a generic "challenge map" that shows the easier vs harder vs much harder areas, give you an overview of which sorts of...
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread New Class: SIDEKICK with Like Like.
      Back to the NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM SIDEKICK Henchman, squire, handmaiden... You have been chosen to serve a Master, the great hero of...
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf replied to the thread Rogue companion?.
      Griss, probably. She is the meat-shield and then you can sneak around behind stuff to backstab or you can archer in. If for some silly...
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread An unknown minotaur god? with Like Like.
      Great idea! I'll post something when I get to it
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf replied to the thread An unknown minotaur god?.
      You could start a thread about Descriptions and we could collectively write and edit them, and then you could update the Wiki?
    • stonedwolf
      The trouble is there is no in-game text to translate, so it will be Loreseeker's "opinion" rather than in-game fact.
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf reacted to NTiK's post in the thread New mode: chalenge with Like Like.
      I was just thinking about and realised that would be nice if we could play an iron man normal mode. You know, no deaths but in normal...
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf replied to the thread An unknown minotaur god?.
      The goblins have shaman and shaman like druids (etc.) are a priestly class; presumably they THINK they're being granted powers rather...
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf replied to the thread Priest build opinions.
      Isn't it the case you can use non-combat skills? So you can't use Sacred Fire or Whirlwind but you can use Heal or a Potion if you're quick?
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread An unknown minotaur god? with Like Like.
      Oh I see, so it's more like a "sacred" tribal magic. I remember reading on a Totem of Protection something about mages often laughing at...
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf replied to the thread Wallpapers available?.
      So those three are Andorian Empire, The Exile, and A Warrior's Honour. As well as Cursed Abbey mentioned, apparently there's Sagar...
    • stonedwolf
      stonedwolf reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread Wallpapers available? with Like Like.
      Here you go! The city of Myros in the old empire on Andoria, the exile, then the arrival on the isle of Varannar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…