Recent content by Steelcaress

1. S

[Spoiler] Help with Ruun

I met a guy named Ruun in Sydarun Oasis. He wants a wolfskin, a "gift of the North." I have 2 perfect wolfskins and one perfect White Wolf skin, yet there is no option to give him one? Whatever dialog option I select he ends the conversation. Is there something I'm missing? I think I've done...
  2. S

[NOT A BUG] Warrior's Guild, New Garand

Re: [Bug] Warrior's Guild, New Garand And I have 4 free adv slots so I'll send my saved game on.
  3. S

[Bug] Rhoneis Town Hall Quest

That was exactly my issue! I thought I had the latest version, but apparently not. Migor now rests in pieces. Thank you!
  4. S

Re: [Bug] Warrior's Guild, New Garand Yeah. The only thing boosted is Strength.
  5. S

Re: [Bug] Warrior's Guild, New Garand I have 79,185. The skill cost 5000, IIRC
  6. S

I can learn Massive Criticals, but not Precision Strikes? The Learn button is greyed out. I meet the minimum requirements for both.
  7. S

[Bug] Rhoneis Town Hall Quest

I got a quest to destroy the skeleton of King Migor in a northeast chamber of Kleyu Tomb. Migor isn't there.
  8. S

Town Hall Quests bug

Since the latest update, Town Hall Quests are disabled. I was able to do one or two, now no towns have quests available. The option is greyed out in every town, and stays that way. Have tried changing zones and sleeping, and rebooting my device.
  9. S

Where to Find Merple Weed?

Merple weeds can be found in snowy areas. But I think I've been through all the snowy areas. Even killed the ice dragon in the cave. Yet somehow this particular plant eludes me. Got any hints?
  10. S

Where does Grissenda go?

11. S

Introduce yourself thread

I'm Eric, a freelance author/copywriter/music journalist in the Pacific Northwest, USA. I love computers and roleplaying games, so anything that gives me that pen n' paper experience gets my vote. Morrowind, Oblivion, Divine Divinity, Sacred, the Gothic series, Baldur's Gate, Avadon, Eschalon...
  12. S

Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!) Hi! I purchased this and play it on my Galaxy Tab S2 (tablet). Now it no longer shows up in the Play Store, so I can't update it. If you could fix this issue that would be great. Eric UPDATE: Never mind...
  13. S

Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms temporarily removed from the Play Store I'm definitely willing to help in any way I can. Obviously, if you need a new review for the new app, I'm on it. This game really rocks!