Recent content by StealthFighter

1. StealthFighter

Any android games like Exiled kingdoms 👀👀

@Molokot I missed adding android before! I already have pc but playing on phone is more convenient for me now! That's why looking for android games!
  2. StealthFighter

@Molokot games you recommended are android games? @Trace Da Cruz for PC we still have lot of options like Skyrim or older AOE stronghold and ones you already mentioned! Was looking for android! Have update thread title as well
  3. StealthFighter

@stonedwolf I agree but anyone near to it? I played evil lands before EK it was multiplayer but still open world and good game
  4. StealthFighter

I have already completed EK twice once on normal with warrior and once on hard difficulty with archer before a month ! Amazing game!! Still I am trying to find games like EK but to not avail! Most of the RPGs I found is either hack-and-slash on single path or turn based which gets repetitive...
  5. StealthFighter

How to? Rogue archer build mid game

@Trace Da Cruz @Wassuplol It was the only option! Dimensional parasite came after me after killing guardian! I moved back else I could have been paralyzed and dead and it moved to poor Amresia 😬 So only option I had I guess😅🤣
  6. StealthFighter

@stonedwolf @Trace Da Cruz @p4ran0id I have become really big fan of archer with recurve so amazing 😀😀I had faced many difficulties on clearing upper level with warrior on normal level! But archer zipped through battledroids was easy as I had lot of batteries (it takes a battery to cast EMP...
  7. StealthFighter

@Trace Da Cruz @stonedwolf finally got recurve after 6 trips to reactor and searching all creates in last two trips!! Looks amazing with maximized bow skill 50 dps normally it is killing spiders and robots in flash😅! Will fight battledroid and go up now! Have both bow and scalpel! M not too...
  8. StealthFighter

@stonedwolf I am so freaking lucky that I made two trips to reactor in internal chambers and I found every other equipment including EMP hammer emitter nanocarbon sword but no recurve yet🤣 though atleast I got good Armor! Ark is very expensive! I started ark at 50k gold and now after 6-7 trips...
  9. StealthFighter

@stonedwolf wiki says it's found only in reactor or upper deck! Upper deck is one way only so I need to farm in reactor for it!
  10. StealthFighter

@stonedwolf no I don't have recurve😮 explosive trap only 1 skill points I added ao no issues! Got green card from reactor and 1 skill point from Oracle! Had to try 3-4 times running and dodging in reactor level but now running is no longer option against battle droid and then for final level😵
  11. StealthFighter

@stonedwolf @Trace Da Cruz I tried arc with explosive traps, kick and evasion and max bow skills after rebalancing skill and 1st round looked fine! Didn't die🤣😅! Got 3 cards and now will go to reactor to get 4th and meet Oracle!! So robots and spiders are fine I guess! Evasion and stun...
  12. StealthFighter

@stonedwolf sneak attack is useless i agree, stab i made it level2 in-case someone gets really close and body dev as I had very low HP. will add 1 more to kick and build trap master and explosive traps to level1 as ark doesnt have fire guys 🤣. .That will require atleast 7-8 skill points, I...
  13. StealthFighter

@stonedwolf in skills I have maxed level evasion, bow, ranged precision shots and rapid fire and body development! Stab level2, sprint, trap, invisible, beastslayer,sneak attack, kick level 1! I still have 5 skill points to allocate @Wassuplol problem with shock guard is it stacks with...
  14. StealthFighter

Have cleared sewers of horrors as well!😀 Rogue's speed and dodge were great allies (but couldn't kill witch to get skill tome so ran away and missed couple of tolassian tomes in second level). Used few speed boost in last level and many green potions(exilirs)! @p4ran0id @stonedwolf Any tips...
  15. StealthFighter

@Trace Da Cruz have completed temple of sleepers after 8-10 trys idea was to just open the door and lure only one (pink)old one in and finish it off then fight second pink old one (lvl19)! For azeran killing I ran out of chamber so not all 3 can attack me together I finished them 1 by 1😀