Recent content by Spajkus

1. Spajkus

Bishop ring and reputation | OR | 11000 xp, ability point and talking with god?

My Adaon have one ring of unlife, but iron golem as shield and high staff damage are enough for me. Just I wan't to first clear lambar cave or mercian crypt(my main target is nr 2, with very strong death staff), eventually I will second time complete Castle Storme. Later I defeat Void Lord...
  2. Spajkus

I kill Araim, Mausoleum lich, Glibra (rumor boss), High Priest and Abbot. That's all? But i don't kill Void Lord (and any dark presence) and Lord of Pit And I collecting limited and unique items, so maybe i take bishop ring for my collection? Also remember that it's easier to get xp than unique...
  3. Spajkus

I have dilemma. What better to do with the crown of Tol?
  4. Spajkus

Do I need Adaon for Trial and Error?

i have now earth elemental lvl 14 (with summoner III and earth master II) and never use companions, they steal exp but maybe i finish trial and error and get staff of malan 1604481600 and i have to finish this quest with Adaon?
  5. Spajkus

Ruby keys

I get rubin key number 6 in golden cove, instead in mercian crypt, but i can't defeat trap in enter. I'm dont know where is nr 1 if that isnt in golden cove bank.
  6. Spajkus

I find bug! Gnulbam is liar!