Recent content by SoulHunter

1. SoulHunter

Imposible

It is not the game's fault if you don't know how to play or prepare for missions, both the ark and the SoH you can easily pass in Lv24 just know what you're doing! The Wiki is there for that....
  2. SoulHunter

I need help with clergyman

The objective of placing the cleric in the warriors' guild is to get a duel and use it with light weapons, thereby getting +10 damage quickly! Out +5 damage per hit using heavy hand!
  3. SoulHunter

But do you leave Griss with 1H or 2H? And in relation to the cleric, I'm thinking of putting him with a light weapon and agility, to join the warriors' guild! With that getting duel, heavy hand and massive critics as fast as possible!
  4. SoulHunter

What is the best company for the clergyman? Is it worth investing in agility with a light weapon?
  5. SoulHunter

Need some help with the Underking

Which cleric is better...1H, 2H or with light weapons? And what better companion for cleric?
  6. SoulHunter

Tips for starting iron man

In your opinion is it valid to end the game in iron man, using the backup every time you die? That would be unethical, since I ended up as a mage using the backup every time I died.
  7. SoulHunter

Sewer of Horrors

Which class and build is easier in the sewer of horrors in your opinion?
  8. SoulHunter

Tips for starting iron man

Can we consider a player who finished the game in iron man, but using backup every time he died?
  9. SoulHunter

Help with pure rogue archer!

But with mages, this doesn't happen, even if you have a higher DPS than your partner!
  10. SoulHunter

Help with pure rogue archer!

Why when we are with rogue archer, the monsters do not directly attack the companion, but are constantly trying to attack the archer? It is as if they are attracted by the bow shots!
  11. SoulHunter

Ironman mage finished

But this compilation will help me a lot! Thank you!
  12. SoulHunter

Ironman mage finished

Your mage motivates me more and more to continue in iron man, unfortunately I will have to wait 12 hours to reset the area and be able to kill more monsters and level up, thanks again for being so helpful with me, just one more favor, could share your advanced skills? Thanks.
  13. SoulHunter

Ironman mage finished

I'm currently trying to finish the iron man with mage, we know that the ark is a great place to level up, but how can I reset the area in the ark, so I can get up in level faster?
  14. SoulHunter

How to reset an area in iron man without having to go to the inn to sleep?

I'm playing mage on the iron man, but how can I reset certain areas without sleeping? I need to reset to gain more experiences and level up.