Recent content by SolbergX

1. S

trial and error with aadon!! Spoiler

Sorry i dongt know how to quote with spoiler
  2. S

trial and error with aadon!! Spoiler

hi guys, just met the beggar and went to heart of korne, prisoner not there, i killed the king of korne the time before i came without aadon, is this a bug?
  3. S

Carrion Lord and magma greatstaff

so on which city do i have to be, to get the gossip to hunt the white and red dragon?
  4. S

Carrion Lord and magma greatstaff

i killed the zombie dragon and demonic spider, several times trying to get the magma greatstaff, and no drop, so now i went to the sewers of horrors and i killed carrion lord 5 times and it keeps dropping same things and no magma greatstaff.. I have a level 22 summoner mage, currently at ashen...
  5. S

magma sword not dropping - Mercian Royal Crypt

I opened door #6 with ruby key #6 and killed Nastur, and it dropped all items, then i tried necromancer and died, i respawned from last save on dungeon, now i kill nastur and it drops tolassian tome, bloodied scarf but no magma sword. i has happen 2 time already, i rolled back to previous save...
  6. S

quest The General's Journal, Part II.

Hello I got the clue from bar, says its on in a chest on south-west corner, don't know where that is? i completed the whole map, took all the chest and nothing The wiki says its on chest at south east corner, im there and nothing happens!! can someone help i have 6 days left before timer goes off
  7. S

bafrat not showing

i was doing the aadon quest on sewers in garand, i was nearly dead, after tryting to go out south 10 times i decided to exit through north, and there was Bafrat there annoying me, i couldnt kill him so i escaped, was it a 1 change thing? Cause i dont see him there no more!! Should i reload back?
  8. S

error type 12 during restore from cloud

I tried resetting the cache on my samsung 7 active and it doesnt work. I went into the beach with the cel on bathing suit. Took the phone to repairing, after repairs and new battery, they had to roll back to factory settings, and thats where i lost my game saves, i cannot restore, and it keeps...