Recent content by Slick24

1. S

Paralysis immunity?

So, I was wondering if its actually possible for paralysis to be negate. I just figure that since infantry training halves the paralysis duration, as well as stun immunity attribute, maybe if you combine them then you're completely immune to paralysis? I think it would work since they are...
  2. S

New Portraits

Hey David, would it be too much to ask if every players who visit this website can share drawings ideas for portraits? I just thought of an idea that maybe we can post some of our drawings and maybe vote on it or if its really good and relating to the game you can really make that as a portrait...
  3. S

Trait mechanics

Aww, I guess I have to hunt every tomes in this game.
  4. S

The Moon children quest

Have try looting the corpse?
  5. S

Trait mechanics

I know that this was brought already somewhere here, but I have an important question. Does bonus stats from equipments such as endurance can be used to cover requirements to learn skills? Skills such as Battlerage that needs 4 endurance. Like for example, if I only have 2 endurance trait...
  6. S

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

There will be three, I believe, on upcomming updates. But now there's just only two waiting patiently for the other.
  7. S

New Portraits

We definitely need more artist who are willing to make more cool portraits. I wish I have such a talent.
  8. S

New Portraits

I'm telling ya add some of the portraits from this forum. They look so sick for the game. I mean look at my portrait. Looks so cool with a smoke bomb and assasin skill. XD
  9. S

location of ring of the scholar?

I think you can also get that ring somehwere else. Not sure. :/
  10. S

Severe Fps Issues

Maybe try closing tabs that you don't need, then try restarting your phone. Or maybe you have some other apps that runs along with EK.
  11. S

bounty witch elder wind - location?

Is that a town hall quest? If it is then tavern is your only hope finding her.
  12. S

New classes

A Monk 8-) A character that is a master of immobilizing enemies. Stun, slow, knock back, you name it. Its also easy to add in the game because your weapon is your own gauntlets. Maybe add something that should go on weapon slot to add damage to its attacks. Might also add monk faction...
  13. S

Ironman Beaten?

Dang, never knew its actually possible as long as "you put your mind to it."
  14. S

Ironman Beaten?

Anyone have beaten the game on ironman yet? Or does anyone dare to take the challenge?
  15. S

Rumor boss journal bug

I just don't know how it happened and I'm not really concerned about it, but someone might come across on this some other time. I just hope that its not a minor error on a game and that I really went out of time before checking it.