Recent content by Shep

1. S

Is there new armor for a warrior yet?

Wewt!!!!
  2. S

The new character!

I do have the helm and plate with fire resistance. I just said plate set lol Didn't see a point in the sword since I'm a 2h kind of guy But I got to looking at the advanced skills and seen where I would need it...think I will wait til I have ten strength to get them tho
  3. S

Is there new armor for a warrior yet?

And if so where you get it
  4. S

Lowest to kill the dragons???

Nevermind killed them both!!!! Hahah
  5. S

Lowest to kill the dragons???

I'm lvl11....and wanting to try my luck against the ice and fire....what's a good resistance number to have against them.... I can't remember what I did with shep....besides beat them both to death being lvl 18....lol
  6. S

Conversations/choices from traits

I rather just fight.....instead of talk it out :/ definitely with trolls..
  7. S

The new character!

Figured I would post my warrior...I learned a lot with my first warrior shep *rip* Even though I messed up some of his traits he was still a beast... but this one will be better!! Lvl11 Str 6 +1 with girdle of might. Endurance is 3 +1 with oasis ring Rest of the traits is 0 Full plate set. Is...
  8. S

I'M BACKKKKK

Thanks david!!!
  9. S

I'M BACKKKKK

Hey guys! Well I decided to start playing again only to find out I lost shep when I switched phones ;( So I decided to start a new one, which isn't bad so I could perfect a warrior build.... If anyone needs any help just message me I'll be pretty frequent on the forum again! Also loving the...
  10. S

Fines?

Figured it was just curious out on how it's going to play out
  11. S

Companions?

Troll is missing swamp donkey....he can't find the donkey... Why donkey gone? Donkey dead....
  12. S

Fines?

I see where you can be fined in every town?? What are we going to be able to do to get fined?? And what happens if we can't pay the fine?
  13. S

Can rogues use dual wield?

I think warriors with dual two hand weapons would be a little much... Like single 2h can hit above 100 on special attacks
  14. S

Whats your favorite class so far

Warrior.....ivr thought about starting a rogue but I like sticking to one character and playing the game throughout... But a warrior with a 2h and over 400hp is hard to beat