Recent content by Senenleigh

1. S

Help with Griss build, and my cleric build

As a tank/healer cleric I basically stopped investing in personality after 5 because I only really needed it the minimum value to get Battle Prayer. I really didnt find it as valuable to try and stack lots of mana because I can sustain my mana by buying lots of those those lesser mana potions...
  2. S

Help with Griss build, and my cleric build

You probably want griss to do damage if you are already tanky. If we are discussing the most effective way to pair griss, I dont see much point in making her a tank unless you have a caster or rogue as a main character. One reason is because your companions will respawn anyway if their corpse is...
  3. S

The future (for David and his fans)

I'm excited, the CRPG market is limited right now.
  4. S

Rogue archer with... Aedon rogue

Aedon good with an already tanky build imo. Archer is the best So he can build AWA/AGI to find traps. With my cleric I can overheal to heal Aedon if anyone bothers him, Stun will also give you aggro for those that didn't know.
  5. S

Grissenda

Depends if you need damage or tankiness. Personally I think she is better for dealing aoe damage. Damage you want to go whirlwind and cleave, and max Strength/End. Tank Agility/End and maybe a little bit of strength, and get tanky skills. Depends what you need.
  6. S

How you makes money?

Best way is through rumors and townhall quests imo. Quests can be long and not as profitable, unless you have used the wiki or done the quests before in a previous game.
  7. S

Hirge suggested build

Hirge is best as a tank I think, because she can heal herself. Don't get intervention unless you are late game, as she can respawn with half health. Griss does much better damage I have found, and griss can also do aoe damage. I don't see Hirge being used much in Ironman except as a tank. Adaon...
  8. S

trial and error with aadon!! Spoiler

Immediately across from the throne room is a room that will have a secret door. It will take you to the observatory to finish the quest. Your are not meant to kill the king at level 13 when you get the quest. I'm now rereading your question. The prisoner is supposed to be in southern part of the...
  9. S

How is trap and secret perception calculated?

It's always out of 100%, and your chance to detect a trap or a secret is additively stacked based on Perception, awareness, Agility, gear, etc...
  10. S

trial and error with aadon!! Spoiler

Re: trial and error with aadon!! If you mark this thread as a Spoiler I will answer the question.
  11. S

Best rogue and cleric build

I am doing a main cleric in hard right now paired with Adaon. Level 19. I am playing with him right now to see what is the best build for Iron man. A limitation you will need to keep in mind is lack of aoe damage. Also our aoe is fire based, so enemies that have high resistance to fire or even...
  12. S

Kurg Kimg

Restoration Circle scroll is really nice here to keep you and griss up. Also if King Kurg is able to knock Griss back he will switch aggro to you, if you can manage to get griss alot of spirit resistance or a way to not get knocked back the fight is much easier. There is an item that makes one...
  13. S

Adaon stab

When Adaon gains assinate he will use stab much more frequently. When you first get him it's on an 11 second cooldown.