Recent content by sebaba001

1. sebaba001

Temple of the Sleepers quest help

Thanks! I checked everything but probably had the wrong order so I'll check 2 more times and that should be it hehe.
  2. sebaba001

Temple of the Sleepers quest help

Can someone tell me how to get inside the temple? I have the purple necklace, I defeated that ancient wizard that pretends to be his own son (once), rwcued the old man, defeated those lizards, defeated the ancient golem, but if I go through the door I get zapped to death. How do I get inside??
  3. sebaba001

Game bugged/crashes forever.

Fixed thanks!!!
  4. sebaba001

Game bugged/crashes forever.

Hello!! So I was doing the new Deer mission with a new lv18 rogue, pretty happy about my game, then it crashed... Now as soon as I open it, insta crash. Any other save works well. I remember there were a bunch of worgs and werewolves. I was inside the new cave/dungeon for the deer mission, and...
  5. sebaba001

Hand (non light) weapon builds are top tier garbage.

Thanks for your hard work in this great game.
  6. sebaba001

Thanks for the replies guys. I was not aware hand weapon warrior build hit harder than light, when I tested it I felt I was a teletubbie and had to switch to 2hand and had a much better time. I agree with stonedwolf that a better neck equipment for warriors would help... there's gotta be a...
  7. sebaba001

The weapons themselves are cool. There's a big issue though, why would anyone prefer a hand weapon over a light weapon, when the DPS is inferior and STR doesn't provide armor like AGI does? Plus being able to use ranged weapons. The only reason someone would chose hand weapons is because they...