Recent content by Schnolhamor

1. S

Sunken Cotadel

Thanks!
  2. S

Sunken Cotadel

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the blue barrier? I know that the switches number 1 to 9 starting from the top left - I just don't know the combination to unseal the barrier. Looked everywhere can't find any clues.
  3. S

Uncompletable quests

Thanks
  4. S

Uncompletable quests

A list: 1. Got the letter about the Ark of Lothereen (or whatever it's spelled) Go to Tremadan's tower but nothing is there. No ghost to take me to the next part of the quest. 2. Maesters Lab - Can't get any diamonds - Went through the entire Castle bluerock and didn't get anywhere 3. 4 new...
  5. S

Well, I think I just ruined my game!

If the autosave is non-existent or too old; load te save while tapping on te player avatar repeatedly even before the save properly loads. It'll pause in the inventory and allow you to use a potion.
  6. S

0Hp

My guess is that the trap gave so much damage that even the intervention hp was drained. If it doesn't work like that (Intervention adds hp after damage is applied already) Then it might be a glitch with the gear added hp.
  7. S

New classes

The mage should be an OP class available after beating the game once.
  8. S

A couple little bugs/tips for other players

Thank you; but for #2 If this is a bug taking advantage of it is an exploit posting exploits is against forum rules. Please delete it and report it to @David by Private message.
  9. S

0Hp

This has happened to me as well. Not after intervention but I do remember having 0 hp and not dying.
  10. S

Heroic Helm stats on wiki wrong?

We have an official wiki corrections and suggestion thread stickied for just this reason. Please post there in the futurez.
  11. S

Suggestion for Summon Wolf skill

Re: Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread Wrong place buddy; this is for the feedback subforum. @Mod can you move the post to there?
  12. S

Feedback on controls

Agreed.
  13. S

Orb of shadows bug

You can store it in: 1. Vaults in Town hall 2. Your house in New Garand (costs 25000 to buy) 3. The tower of Tremaden It might be a good thing you have it as David may make a quest where having it is greatly rewarding.
  14. S

Scroll of recall

I also get SoR fails in dungeons that I don't think are restricted
  15. S

No update in over a month

I think mage class should be a part of the 1.0 update David. The game isn't really complete without the last class. Also; will you make it a class that unlocks when you beat the game? Or a IAP? Asking because I'm hoping the class will be OP. And having an OP starting class is not good...