Recent content by S.U.W.

1. S.U.W.

BLACK SHARD MISSING

Oh god, I am so forgetful. Yes...I have already finished it...lol Thanks for the quick reply anyways.
  2. S.U.W.

BLACK SHARD MISSING

According to the Wiki there is supposed to be a black shard in one of the 3 chests in the bank vault...but there isn't one. Anyone know anything about this ?
  3. S.U.W.

New Areas ????

I read there were supposed to be like 10 new outdoor areas and a bunch of new dungeons. I've found like, 3 new areas and only a couple new dungeons. Is there a list somewhere of all the new areas ?
  4. S.U.W.

My Level 25 2h build

Hey what is that flaming item you have in your necklace spot?? Looks like an egg that's on fire or something.
  5. S.U.W.

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Here's where my two handed maniac and his lovely girl Gris are currently at. Any suggestions welcome. Already retooled these two characters several times. Some of my stats are blurry: Strength 9, Endurance 6 and Intelligence 4. Gris has a strength of 7.
  6. S.U.W.

HELP!! Saint Admus

I didn't realize there was some demon lawyer I had to talk to before releasing Saint Admus. I just saved before and tried every combo of answers until I freed him. But now it seems I can not progress due to the order of things not being followed. Am I totally screwed now ? Do I have to restart...
  7. S.U.W.

New Areas

Is there perhaps anyway someone might able to list all the new areas that just came out with the new update? Can't seem to find some of these new dungeons. I would greatly appreciate it.
  8. S.U.W.

Ring of unlife

Yeah, like two more storage chests in the town hall would be awesome. I have all 4 full of weapons and armor collections and assorted treasures. Now with new items I am having to choose what to get rid of to make room for newer treasures. Not a big deal. But I guess I could always fill up my...
  9. S.U.W.

Diamonds

Obviously there are more important things to develop in the game...I am just wondering...and I can make any new threads I want. You were "hot" at the time of the initial response? Meaning me simply asking why there are no large diamonds in the game made you angry?? What the hell? This is exactly...
  10. S.U.W.

Diamonds

Why are there no large diamonds? There is small gems of every variety but no large diamonds. Why ? I want one.
  11. S.U.W.

Myrosian Gauntlets

This is a nice piece of armor.
  12. S.U.W.

Myrosian Gauntlets

Yeah, let's hope some more pieces of the set are available and that I can get the gauntlets back again. Can't wait to explore the new towns and areas.
  13. S.U.W.

Myrosian Gauntlets

Is there any way to get them anywhere else in the game? Like to any bosses or other enemies drop them from time to time? I have the breastplate but I'm sure I sold the gauntlets a long time ago and would like them back.
  14. S.U.W.

I present to you...

Ah, I see. Yeah I am level 23 about to break through to 24 and have murdered and slain countless rumor bosses but have yet to find this axe. I probably did get it when i first killed the lich in the mausoleum but sold it. I'll keep my eyes open.
  15. S.U.W.

Gold in game

That's chump change. Check out my pot of gold. Earned through grinding like a boss.