Recent content by Rylocke

1. R

Cloud Restore Crash - Android Note 10+

I'm trying to restore my old game though Google Play. It recognizes the old save and gives me "this is the old data ... Restore?" option and then immediately closes the app when I click "Yes." There is no crash report or any other prompt, it just ends the app. Any thoughts on how I could restore...
  2. R

Broken Crown of Tol and Game Log

Now that we have two mana-using classes as well as higher potential levels with bigger health pools, wearing the BCOT is looking more appealing. I've been wearing mine for a while now and the sound and damage log is hurting more than the damage. I use the game log often to see damage or...
  3. R

Failed THQ - No rep change

I noticed some weird bounty behavior a while back regarding reputation and assumed that some bounties were either bugged or possibly rounded down reputation loss to 0 if your initial reputation was too low. Here's an older thread with similar conversation: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14478 . In...
  4. R

Report here old items that may need to be updated

Saw an update today and got hopeful. Alas...
  5. R

Report here old items that may need to be updated

The title item of the thread missed today's upduate. :( Still, I'm glad you've retroactively updated many items to reflect their difficulty to obtain or rarity to match the increasing game difficulty due to additional content. Can you crank up that Orb of Shadows in the next update? It looks...
  6. R

EK Wiki Update?

There's also a wiki update suggestion thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10137
  7. R

Mage balance // logged progression // possible perlevel skill enhacements need

I think mage balancing is fine since we get more *mana* per level for more casts. That plus more health means longer sustained fights.
  8. R

Trolls regenerating despite being killed with a fire weapon

That's interesting. I've always had a significant problem with trolls, so I simply avoid them, and this shows me why. Apparently the physical and elemental damage components of a weapon don't hit at the same time. Would it be possible to set it up so trolls die for good as long as they were hit...
  9. R

Mage tips/builds after the update?

The first thing that stands out to me is the lack of extra recovery. By level 17, I'd suggest having at least one (preferably both) to make farming/looting runs last longer, especially considering where you're getting ready to farm. You could probably drop gate for that and simply use the...
  10. R

Rumour Boss?????

I was disappointed by rumor boss (except dragons and liches) loot also for the same reason. I understand RNGesus, as I'm sure the OP does as well, but I don't think something that requires so much time investment or effort should even have the *possibility* of dropping nothing but gold or gold...
  11. R

Mages/Wands/Staves Feedback Round Two (post balance patches)

I actually think that Arcane is extremely well thought out and quite balanced. Granted, 4 or 5 mana seems slightly high, but overall it's a great mechanic that I don't feel forced into investing into the passive. For example, a mage using wands or staves as their primary damage source would...
  12. R

Mage skills

I'd definitely be a fan of more direct damage mage advanced skills, but there don't seem to be many places it would seem reasonable to be offered, plus it would increase the number of mage-specific skills to significantly higher than other classes.
  13. R

STICKY - Minor Graphics Issues

This bothered me a bit at first also, but now I think of this as actually pretty realistic, since a town local drinking in a tavern wouldn't have any way of knowing the ring, etc. was found until it's reported to the TH.
  14. R

Casual mode, heqlth restoration issue.

Health regeneration also doesn't work while in possession of the Crown of Tol, which might very well be intended. However, technically there are no "enemies present." I wasn't sure if that warranted another post.
  15. R

Casual mode, heqlth restoration issue.

"v.1.0.1030 12/9/17 ... Casual difficulty regeneration no longer requires you to stand still, as long as no enemies are nearby. Regeneration cap raised from 50hp to 80hp (but still never above half your health)." http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/changelog/ It's the former.