Recent content by Ruslan

1. Ruslan

Best weapon i can get as a level 16 cleric?

Actually, at lvl 16 you should be strong enough to get Paladin's Longsword. That will deffinatelly be the best weapon untill super endgame.
  2. Ruslan

Best weapon i can get as a level 16 cleric?

Probably Despair. Light hammer. Where and how might be a spoiler so just use Wiki to see for yourself :)
  3. Ruslan

Quick Question

Okay, thank you!
  4. Ruslan

Quick Question

Will I be able to kill King M'dmoo (Minotaur King) after I return the crown to him?
  5. Ruslan

The highest dps

I use the same criteria, and my max dps is 142.3
  6. Ruslan

Advanced skill reset

I dont think you need to rebuy already purchaced skills, they will juat have 0 points invested into them, so you can progress them if you choose later in the game.
  7. Ruslan

Companion builds

I use Gris (Lvl 17) on a regular basis, her role is a tank. Str 3+1 End 3+1 Agi 3+1 Other stats are at 0. She has Fury, Bash and Shield Expert maxed out Cleave II and Resilience I. Legion helm, leggings and breastplate. Gaunglets of might Ironfoot boots Primeival mantle Infernal aegis Girdle...
  8. Ruslan

Difficulty level has an exp subtraction?

It refers to the amount of game points you gain (for comleting quests, discovering secrets, ext.), not experience gained by your hero.
  9. Ruslan

Quill Pen

Ok, thanks for the help guys:)
  10. Ruslan

Quill Pen

Can anyone tell me which room in the Royal Crypt has the pen for the quest from the ghost? Searched everywhere, but can't find it
  11. Ruslan

XP and Gold Farming?

I got around 8k gold/exp per run. Took about 12 mins for one run.
  12. Ruslan

XP and Gold Farming?

Not sure what class you play, but I was stuck too with a rouge at lvl 16. All I did was apply xp scrolls (7%), and go and clear the whole north portion on the North Sagar Forest and all the minions in the Wyvern Mtns. (including the dungeon). Recall to Lanner and repeat. In about 15-18 runs I...
  13. Ruslan

Bugs in minor quests

For the first quest, you running away is a possible outcome for the quest. Check back with the Seventh House down in the sewers.
  14. Ruslan

Abbey of Saint Admus

Thank you
  15. Ruslan

Abbey of Saint Admus