Recent content by Roukan

1. Roukan

Companion Leveling Points?

Because they lack advanced skills and the extra trait points, companions seem designed to be weaker than offensively-built player characters. If you're expecting them to do damage comparable to your character, the results might be disappointing. Perhaps you might want to think of them as...
  2. Roukan

Restoring Game On New Device

Re: Sorry to ask in a new topic, BUT I don't know what you've tried so far, so bear with me alright? Can you locate your EK.bak file? AFAIK, its correct location is /storage/emulated/0 (My Files > Device storage). If you transferred the file over to your new phone via bluetooth, I'd assume...
  3. Roukan

Question about level bonuses.

Okay, it’s 15 tomes without Friguld update, and an extra 2 added with the update. Available points per lvl, lvl 1: 4 AP lvl 2 to 15: 2 AP per lvl lvl 16 and above: 3 AP per lvl Breakdown at lvl 20, 4 + 14 * 2 + 5 * 3 + 15 tomes = 62 Breakdown at lvl 25, 62 + 5 * 3 + 2 tomes = 79 Hmm, seems...
  4. Roukan

Question about level bonuses.

It was in the v.0.8.963 update on 14/11/16. Seems that players who'd already reached those levels were given the extra points after the update. http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=142&start=10 Just to be sure, why not post your current traits and remaining AP, and let's do...
  5. Roukan

How to obtain the tome from Grey Library

Just checked what I could. Forcing your way into the library causes -3 to Mercia reputation and -40 to Golden Hand reputation. Further reputation loss with the Golden Hand for killing the Golem in the Eastern room (-2), and for killing the two Golems guarding the North-West corridor (-2 * 2)...
  6. Roukan

Dead god qeustion (spoilers)

Noted and edited the wiki, thanks.
  7. Roukan

[Need Help] Where should I be doing next?

Your equipment seem fine. I'd recommend going to Sydarun to get an Oasis Ring (Sand Vermin quest). Also, if you plan on joining the Seventh House, a Lightning Dirk is an excellent upgrade for cheap. Grind a little for potions, and you'll have no problems with A Web of Terror with your current...
  8. Roukan

[Need Help] Where should I be doing next?

I'd like to give more specific advice, but I'd need more information about what exatly are you having trouble with in these quests. Regarding gear and weapons, what are you currently using? Some quests are just plain difficult at your level; grinding a little before tackling those would be...
  9. Roukan

Snake Gang Quest

If that's the case, it looks like he'll have to restore from a backup file. IIRC Zilda only ever offered the quest conversation once. Seems missable.
  10. Roukan

Snake Gang Quest

Wait a sec...are you referring to the five color combination to unlock the door? If you're saying that you missed the opportunity to get the password for the red door in Kirgua cave, perhaps restoring your save file from one of the temporary files created between game updates might help.
  11. Roukan

Warrior companion build

As far as I'm aware, companions can't learn advanced skills at the moment. Might want to keep that in mind when planning skills. Her total AP is = current level + 3, and skill points is = current level. Anyway, there's multiple ways to build Grissenda. Since you've already decided on her being...
  12. Roukan

About the efficiency problems of stats

Are you referring to something like this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DiminishingReturnsForBalance? Give it a read if you have the time, it's rather interesting Don't mean to argue, but here's a thought. The way I see it, there's a clear disadvantage to be had with either keeping...
  13. Roukan

A Guide to a better Rogue

Interesting question. I've personally only ever played defensive builds, so take these build suggestions with a heaping bucket full of salt. The following builds are crafted around a (2 Damage : 1 Armor : lvl * HP) ratio. Some points are allocated to quality-of-life skills, the rest into...
  14. Roukan

Mercian - Ruby Keys?

If memory serves, to get the key, you have to help the Snake with the bank robbery. It's in the bank.
  15. Roukan

Trait planner, armor optimizer, DPS calculator

Sorry for the early bump. Due to lazy copy-pasting, I'd accidentally referenced the ring1 toughness values in ring2 recommendations. Essentially making the ring2 recommendations an exact duplicate of ring1. Fixed it, it's now done and proper. Again, terribly sorry about that.