Recent content by Ridenberg

1. Ridenberg

Skeletal bow should cost more

What the hell did I just read Edit: Alright, my bad here. Wyrmslayer/Trollhunter bows aren't useless, they have 15 speed. Gotta go and obtain them from rumor dragon bosses or 2 dragons that don't respawn and can either drop them or not Trollhunter - completely useless. Wyrmslayer - completely...
  2. Ridenberg

That's a weird design choice, to be honest, considering these 2 bows (Skeletal and Lady's Eye) are kind of endgame
  3. Ridenberg

It drops from lvl 14 blood wraiths with not that big chance (not small either though), only accessible after getting "Like father, like son" quest, it is on par with Jester's bow that costs a 1000 (It has more DPS than Skeletal bow, but less armor penetration), and I personally obtained Jester's...
  4. Ridenberg

Spoilers Unlogical thing with Hirge

Well, she doesn't leave the player when he kills a large group of innocent Varannari surrounded by slavers, but she does when player just wants some woman to pay 5000. I think it's more of an oversight than character development
  5. Ridenberg

Spoilers Unlogical thing with Hirge

When player completes the Dubious poetry quest, he has a choice: take healing potion, 1000 gold, 5000 gold or something else. Though if he chooses any of 2 latter options he will actually get assassin's gear, considering he survived the ambush. But here's one thing - Hirge will leave him in...
  6. Ridenberg

Skills QoL changes suggestion

What about making a set of buttons, maybe accessible from companion's inventory, or from screen, that allows for manual usage of his/her skills? It's just too frustrating seeing Hirge spending all her mana on a single ghost right before the boss battle. Same I think with Grissenda slamming...