Recent content by Richarius

1. R

Shared Vaults?

Which makes the game, all that much more fun to play! I haven't played real life DnD since the late 70's but I do fully understand the play point. Partiallly why, this is one of the best computer RPGs I've played in my life. The request would throw the overall balance of the game way off as...
  2. R

staff/wand sound effects

I would love to be able to create my own sounds for some things in the game. I've been a synthesizer owner / user / builder as well as sample creator for 30+ years. There are a few sounds I'd love to change. :o
  3. R

Great game developed by sadist

In my character preferences for 35'ish years, I've preferred those that can fire things. :) So of course with this game, Mage and Rogue are my faves. I've thought in my own play styles, Mage to be the hardest (I'm always Casual) in the beginning. Perhaps, if I follow many other's advice from...
  4. R

Great game developed by sadist

Uh oh. Don't get me to start the game yet again, running around solo to see if I do better! :lol: I've seen each of the above examples happening more than enough. (Since it began with World of Warcraft in 2009, I've had a terrible habit of continually starting new characters in an RPG when I...
  5. R

EK is the best RPG game and the CHEAPEST!!!

Exactly, Owns. :) I've found more often than not, that the 'pay for whatever' as you go games in general, have a very short life span. Exiled though? I just bought it a 3rd time, right now. (Hard drive crash was the 2nd purchase, on my PC.) I bought an Android tablet yesterday as I am so...
  6. R

3 interesting dungeons

I'm looking forward to these being completed. It's been a 'thing' with me since the 1st "text adventure" game that I played in 1982, that had a 'closed door'. I always wanted to know what, was behind it. Same thing here with the stairway down in the Lannegar Mine - where does it go TO? I...
  7. R

Share your favorite musics here.

Though there've been many a band that I've developed huge respect for as well as many having taken composing influences FROM ... at the moment, some of my own post-punk; progressive-punk tunes, are my faves. Amateurish'ly played / composed but to me ... they still maintain the 'intensity' /...
  8. R

EK is the best RPG game and the CHEAPEST!!!

Full agree with everything wonderful that David has done so far, for this game! Playing computer RPGs since about 1982, this game (on my PC and iPad) ranks up there easily, in my top 5 faves. :o :)
  9. R

Arthur Dent - Adventurer looking for work ... OR ...

Ha! Thank you! Hahaha.
  10. R

Arthur Dent - Adventurer looking for work ... OR ...

A nod of respect to Douglas Adams' - Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy? :) I did a search for both and each of the character's names on here but couldn't find any mention. I'm not the 1st person to notice this character am I?