Recent content by Rednick90

1. R

Optimized mage build

Agility boosts wand and staff damage every point, awarness does every 2 points, pluss the damage bonuses from staff and wand skills. Trolls stopped giving me trouble at lvl9
  2. R

Question about companions

Can any companion with 2 awareness activate the statue in the poison room of irazur tomb or just adaon?
  3. R

Mage gear?

Alchemists and wizard towers. Also the firedancer in the third goblin quest drops a robe
  4. R

Mages guild

Can any one give me info on Mages guild? If it was added with the class and how to join?
  5. R

wizard clss

Has it been released then?
  6. R

Hirge dissapeared

7. R

Hirge dissapeared

Ive slept days at the inn and she is nowhere to be found
  8. R

Hirge dissapeared

I just need her so i can do that quest and raise my rep with the three. Ive done all the quests for them that don't require 25 rep. Currently at 23
  9. R

Hirge dissapeared

She's not there or in the desert where you first meet her. She didn't disappear until after i declined the quest from her.
  10. R

Hirge dissapeared

After completing the quest to gain hirge as a companion i walked past the temple in new garand. I told her i dont want to be pulled into religous problems. I switched to adaon for a bit and now she is no where to be found. Any thoughts, ideas, or solutions would be welcome.