Recent content by Razznik

1. R

No in-game foreshadowing of a space game (tittle changed and thread locked)

So after not having played EK for a few months I though I should play the new beta updates. Only to find a in the game. Could this be a prelude to the next game that David makes?
  2. R

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

I'm pretty sure it has been brought up before and David has jest been too busy to fix it, but I noticed that what you get the quest for "were did i put my sword" sir Andrew mason says he will pay you 600 gold. However upon completion you only receive 500.
  3. R

Greedy on potion spaming

Let's see a few good uses are... forgetting to use them in a hard battle, not using them and getting kill with a lot of unsaved work, and storing them in your valt so you can hold more junk to sell for more worthless gold when you actually need them. :) I hope my suggestions were helpful (in...
  4. R

Greedy on potion spaming

Haha I'm the same... I should be better about using them. :p
  5. R

the flame prophet

You try using red eye remover on her?
  6. R

Bless Armour for cleric.

I have it for my cliric companion with my level 17 warrior, So i know you can find it somewhere.
  7. R

welcome to the id software mentality

what a way to troll. I'm amazed at how much David has gotten done and I think he has done a great job. Also some games (a mmo and a few others) I have played in the past were in beta for 6-8 years so two years ( or 14 months) is nothing for one man to get this much done.
  8. R

Good Grind Spot

I would recommend going around iron Valley after you hit level 6-7 when not playing on Ironman. You can get some good equipment there and make lots of gold, although the exp might be a bit lacking. My level 7 (almost 8) Rouge archer has 22k gold from farming there
  9. R

Screen shot fIle size.

Thanks for the advice
  10. R

Screen shot fIle size.

Am I the only person who has trouble with the file size when posting a screen shot on this forum? And if not does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
  11. R

Is this implemental in update 1.0 David?

I'd agree. I like having to use different types of armor and weapons. Although a unstable weapon that has a random element each time would be fun.
  12. R

How do you detect secrets with warrior?

Look at it this way if you take abadon with you he gets beat-up a lot, plus you can find secrets easy. :p
  13. R

Zuz'sare's Charm

I'd like to know how ppl can beat her at level 16, I can at most take out half her hp before she kills me... and that is with a golem and a mercenary level 16 helping me and I also use the cliric to heal me...
  14. R

Hi

That depends on what armor you have, but for your level I think you should be aiming for legion armor. You can always look at the wiki for a little help.
  15. R

Advice lev 9 Archer training

Best two palaces I've found to farm are wyvern mountains and zamohr mountains / bluerock castle. I jest go as far as I can before I need to go back or recall. I was farming Zamohr mountains / iron vally at level 6 and making 1.5-2.5k gold and the experience in no worse then any were else. ( and...