Recent content by PierreJGrobbelaar

1. PierreJGrobbelaar

Basic builds & gameplay tips

You missed 1 of the topics. How to run Like hell when a Boss chases you. I Basically wrote the book on the topic. I'll rather be Scared John than Dead John. Jokes aside. I prefer to play unconventional combo's. Not sure what the limit is in exiled kingdoms. I played games where my warrior was a...
  2. PierreJGrobbelaar

Guide I thought Cleric was weak but i was wrong.!

When I saw Cleric, The first thing that came to my mind is oooohhhhhh Paladin 😍 So off I went to build my Cleric. She's actually solid. I didn't play for some time because of work commitments keeping me busy. I am still wet behind the ears when It come to Exile Kingdoms. I don't die in Exiled...
  3. PierreJGrobbelaar

Quest list sorted by level and difficulty

Man, thank you for this. I will try on my first play-through to figure everything out as I love exploring. On my second play-through, I will most prob use this guide as I know I will miss a lot of quests. I am having a blast with this game.
  4. PierreJGrobbelaar

Man sinking some time into ( first time in months that I am taking a break from work ) I have to say. I am having a blast. My 2 handed melee are baws but man my lighting sorc has to run for her poor life. I grew up with games like these. I do not play a lot of newer games as they are all...
  5. PierreJGrobbelaar

Man I had this just never got the time to play as I am really busy. Even when we had a public holiday yesterday I worked but I just said meh I am taking off till Tuesday as Monday is another public holiday. Saw some vids on this and this reminds me off Diablo. I still play Diablo 1 the hell2 mod...