Recent content by Phyrad

1. Phyrad

Ancient lore 0%

Here are the sample screenshots for the ancient lore and athletics skill checks, together with the characters' skill levels: I am pretty sure these values were not 0% before the skill revision. I don't have the skill check of the teleport orb right now but it was 0% as well. I believe this...
  2. Phyrad

Ancient lore 0%

I don't know if this is intended but with the new skill system, ancient lore checks became 0%. My sage is rank 2 on ancient lore with +22% bonus and there wasn't a slight chance on neither teleport spheres nor ancient device in the tower.
  3. Phyrad

Missing combat tiles

There are rats near the magical tower that you need to kill for the quest. For the first time I approached them from behind, they didn't appear in combat. For the second and the third times, the combat tiles were missing maybe because I was in the lake.
  4. Phyrad

Wandering stones

Here we go again. This is the entrance of the bandit camp where Norea is kept captive. There is a sentient rock nest nearby and I've just killed them and I found these on my way back. I reloaded the game and they weren't there.
  5. Phyrad

Wandering stones

That would be a nice quest name, wouldn't it? Anyway, this is the second time I'm seeing sentient rocks roaming around. I started a fight, killed one and remaining two are coming from the opposite direction. They shouldn't be there ofc.
  6. Phyrad

Thread for minor area issues: getting stuck, passing through objects, visual glitches.

The skeletal champions on each side of Sir Vanthas have human voices. It plays "cheerful" combat music when you fight the undead in the image. Also, the Batrax people have human voices.
  7. Phyrad

Beta Updates

The quest hasn't been reset in my game. I cannot interact with anyone inside the hall.
  8. Phyrad

Empty combat

I had a similar problem with the iron bull and two skeletons. I guess it's kind of programmed that they must be attacking first but somehow I attacked first and they were out of the combat tiles. No problem occurs when they attack first. No save files unfortunately.
  9. Phyrad

Thread For Wording/Description issues: typos, incorrect descriptions, etc.

Bonus skills of some items are not properly shown. Maybe it's still related with the system language.
  10. Phyrad

Thread for minor area issues: getting stuck, passing through objects, visual glitches.

The skeletons in the Cursed Tomb, next to the Galeb's tomb room have human sounds.
  11. Phyrad

Party Build Discussion / Review

This is my party for the old school difficulty: 1) Minotaur Bodyguard. Takes good beat, does some damage. I don't understand the need of 2 rations, all around is grass anyway! STR 9, DEX 3, END 8, AWA 4, PER 3, INT 3, SC 3 I also tried squire and pikeman for tanking but this was the best I...
  12. Phyrad

How do you farm?

Not really a farming game + no need to farm since there is a XP cap for the EA version. Regular gameplay will bring a fair challenge in old school difficulty.
  13. Phyrad

The undead in Good Fellows quest squeak like humans (when hit).
  14. Phyrad

Bug: Completing the mission infinite times

I have just sent the related files.
  15. Phyrad

Bug: Completing the mission infinite times

I'm sorry if I'm repeating this bug. I received the "Devotions of Saint Admus" quest from Sister Salende and I can complete the quest on and on, and get the outcomes of each option. And honesty, I am not sure if I had the quest item in the first place!