Recent content by Phantom404

1. Phantom404

Ultimate Guide to playing EK on PC [KEYBOARD WORKS]

This is a guide to playing Exiled Kingdoms on a PC. I am going to teach you how I did this in under an hour: The technical skill required: Moderate Phase one: Installing Android We will be using Remix OS. Click here: http://www.jide.com Hover over Remix OS. Select Remix OS PC. The Remix...
  2. Phantom404

New Anthur

Yeah, there's that. But also the names. Isn't the guy on the dock called Banquo?
  3. Phantom404

New Anthur

I just checked it out and it's amazing. It kind of tastes like Shakespeare.
  4. Phantom404

Arena in Freetown

I agree. I think something like weekly fights for gold would be cool. Something to keep it going even after beating the hardest fight. Of course multi-player in the long run would probably do the trick.
  5. Phantom404

Full License error

I had the same problem. Just delete all google accounts besides the one you purchased with. Fixed it for me. The purchase account needs to be at the top of the list. Then just log into the other accounts again once the purchase is restored.
  6. Phantom404

Question for David

Looks like it's time to play with some custom ROMs then hehe. Edit: Success! Clunky old tablet now runs Android 6.0!
  7. Phantom404

Potion delay

I agree. There needs to be a delay so you can't just chug 20 health pots at once. If it wasn't for the delay leveling up wouldn't be exciting at all. That being said it would be nice if buffs could be used at once while out of combat so their durations aren't shortened before going into a fight.
  8. Phantom404

Question for David

I guess I should clarify. Is it a matter of changing a line of code for what's allowed or is the game simply too much for 4.0 regardless of hardware? If the latter it would be more trouble than it's worth, but if it's the former it would be nice if you could set it to allow 4.0 installations. I...
  9. Phantom404

Question for David

I guess I should clarify. Is it a matter of changing a line of code for what's allowed or is the game simply too much for 4.0 regardless of hardware? If the latter it would be more trouble than it's worth, but if it's the former it would be nice if you could set it to allow 4.0 installations. I...
  10. Phantom404

Google Play description of the game

Why are there rules about that? It was banned?!
  11. Phantom404

Question for David

Is there any reason why EK can't run on Android 4.0? I'm sure my tablet could handle it.
  12. Phantom404

Someone made a baby Exiled Kingdoms?

Oh okay. Makes sense now. Thanks!
  13. Phantom404

Someone made a baby Exiled Kingdoms?

There is something strangely familiar about this... https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .erebusrpg Fair or foul?
  14. Phantom404

Troll Treadmill [Pathing exploit]

Okay I'll keep that in mind now that I've figured out the backup system.
  15. Phantom404

Troll Treadmill [Pathing exploit]

7.901. I posted before I saw .903 was out, so maybe it's fixed. Not sure how I did it, he just smacked Grissenda out and then charged for me. Then he got stuck.