Recent content by Patmos

1. P

Golem Level it is not correct

Thank you both for the help. It is good to know that is only a tipo mistake, I though game got bugged. May thanks for your time to explain this. Maybe you can add an update and fix this bug for later, there are many spanish users that might not be able to get to this solution, and not all of us...
  2. P

I have the game on spanish language and there says level 14.
  3. P

Mysterious Letter bug

Hi, I could solve the problem, I found that when you log in to the game you have a folder containing a save of the game before entering to the jail, so I just restarted the game from the folder and everithing worked well!! Many thanks for all the help and replies. Regards, Patmos.
  4. P

Hi, I have a mage level 15 but when I cast fire golem the level of the minion is only 13, the description of the skill says that on level 3 the golem should be 14 (7, 11, 14 are the levels per upgrade). I don´t know why the golem have a low level. Can someone help me with this issue? Regards.
  5. P

Mysterious Letter bug

Yep, I tried to say Iron Man (Sorry my native language is spanish). Before getting to Magister I summoned a Sparkling and then just the Magister Talked to me so the summon couldn´t be done at all. After that I appeared on the Maze and couldn´t wake up.
  6. P

Mysterious Letter bug

Hi I got a problem during A Mysterious Letter quest. After my hero got poisoned and passed to the mysterious cage It could not wake up!! I have tried everything and it is not working. I am on Hero mode. Please can someone help me?