Recent content by Ogloth

1. O

Mage feedback

I have not gotten very high on my mage as well, but my thoughts so far: The mage is tougher starting off than the other classes, but I have been playing as a glass cannon kite mage. All spells, all mana, no mage armor skill. I am very thankful for the wide, open maps as it allows me to blast...
  2. O

Tapatalk access

I am not very tech-savvy, had no idea of this. Thanks for the feedback.
  3. O

Tapatalk access

Hello All! I was wondering if these forums will ever be accessible from the Tapatalk forum app. It is very convenient and much easier to read forums on mobile devices with Tapatalk. I am not a coder/programmer, so I have no idea of the ease/complexity of doing this. Seemed easy from what I read...
  4. O

mage armor skill

Thank you all for the feedback! Much appreciated!
  5. O

mage armor skill

I searched the best I could and did not find an answer to my issue, so here it is: With the Mage Armor skill, it expires after 'X' hits (depending on skill level). I also noticed it expires when changing areas, such as entering a dungeon. I also have seen it expire after being up for a while...
  6. O

What's everyone do for a living!

Currently working septic system maintenance out of Charlottesville, VA, USA. Its exactly what it sounds like...