Recent content by NTiK

1. NTiK

Guide How much is 1 Armor point worth ???

Thaks for the information, your text are so clarifying
  2. NTiK

New content: about witches

Remember that witch we helped in Icemist.. Imagine what wonderful new content could bloom from this. She could attack theThree and we need to help them for example.
  3. NTiK

New class: Witch

How sad. I just tried it.. and you are right. It would be broken if it was possible
  4. NTiK

Well there says "any two handed mage weapon" 1642445820 It doesn't specify if it needs to be ranged or melee
  5. NTiK

Yes but staff maestry also apply for two handed melee weapons
  6. NTiK

Actually I was more propense to make a death mage with a two handed weapon. I was thinking if the buff for staves also apply in this case
  7. NTiK

I Its a really good idea, but you think we can beat the game with this build?
  8. NTiK

New mode: chalenge

I was just thinking about and realised that would be nice if we could play an iron man normal mode. You know, no deaths but in normal mode. It would br great for players who want a chalenge but are not iron man level
  9. NTiK

Its sad to know that. I read Dave would try to rebuild the whole empire :c
  10. NTiK

About buff durations

Rogue is killer, an assassin, I doubt that a longer time poison would make some greater diference
  11. NTiK

Putting points in Strength as a staff mage ?

I made a Summoner elemental knight. I also leveled up mage armor a lot due to the mage weakeness. I think, you also could bet in a body development if you need some extra hp. All I can say is if you let the golem tank to you you dont need to worry lots about damage taken. But if you want...
  12. NTiK

Nor even a cleric who lost its power? 1641605952 Nor even a cleric who lost powers?
  13. NTiK

Someone knows if we will ever have a witch class?
  14. NTiK

New general skill , make potions

If you ever have time, can you release it as a small update? 1638589366 There are some great potions like the venon we cannot get without buying.. I think these could be worth to produce by ourselves
  15. NTiK

New general skill , make potions

I was playing past now and just realized it would be so nice if we could learn with a new general skill how to preparepotions