NTiK
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• NTiK
      NTiK replied to the thread New class: Witch.
      How sad. I just tried it.. and you are right. It would be broken if it was possible
    • NTiK
      Well there says "any two handed mage weapon" 1642445820 It doesn't specify if it needs to be ranged or melee
    • NTiK
      Yes but staff maestry also apply for two handed melee weapons
    • NTiK
      Actually I was more propense to make a death mage with a two handed weapon. I was thinking if the buff for staves also apply in this case
    • NTiK
      I Its a really good idea, but you think we can beat the game with this build?
    • NTiK
      NTiK posted the thread New mode: chalenge in General Forum.
      I was just thinking about and realised that would be nice if we could play an iron man normal mode. You know, no deaths but in normal...
    • NTiK
      Its sad to know that. I read Dave would try to rebuild the whole empire :c
    • NTiK
      NTiK replied to the thread About buff durations.
      Rogue is killer, an assassin, I doubt that a longer time poison would make some greater diference
    • NTiK
      I made a Summoner elemental knight. I also leveled up mage armor a lot due to the mage weakeness. I think, you also could bet in a body...
    • NTiK
      Nor even a cleric who lost its power? 1641605952 Nor even a cleric who lost powers?
    • NTiK
      NTiK posted the thread New class: Witch in General Forum.
      Someone knows if we will ever have a witch class?
    • NTiK
      NTiK replied to the thread New general skill , make potions.
      If you ever have time, can you release it as a small update? 1638589366 There are some great potions like the venon we cannot get...
    • NTiK
      NTiK reacted to DavidBVal's post in the thread New general skill , make potions with Like Like.
      This was actually planned for 1.3 as an option opened in Tremadan's Tower, in particular it was a bench to inscribe scrolls and also...
    • NTiK
      I was playing past now and just realized it would be so nice if we could learn with a new general skill how to preparepotions
  • Loading…
  • Loading…