Recent content by Nivarian99

1. Nivarian99

Precision Strikes/Shots and Massive Criticals Question

I know this is an year old post, like almost literally to the date, but is the take home from this is that a staff-summon mage would be better off spending skill points on sth else, then? Yes I know it depends on individual play style, but as a general rule of thumb, could we say they are not...
  2. Nivarian99

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

Oh, there's a post lilke this? I'm Australian, so I guess I speak Aussie? G'day mate!
  3. Nivarian99

New Playthrough: Mage Barrier (Repulse Tank Mage)

@Kakost this one is called the Muu'dari Engineer by Apocalypse! Lol, I am trying this one out currently. Staff Summoner, with Lightning, Mage Barrier and Iron Golem, But @VDX_360 suggested the use of a Fire Golem, so I have got it at level 1 while am at lvl 7. Nice to watch him burn down...
  4. Nivarian99

Why i cant like Adaon?

Wow! That is taking role playing to the next level! Yes, Aadon is a bastard, but I guess if he joins my hero as a companion, that is to make amends for his original betrayal. He is paying for his crimes by fighting for my hero, and dying so many times! I am sure its a painful experience even...
  5. Nivarian99

Muud'ari Engineer!: Suitable companion

I salute you!!! You are the BOSS! Not only knowledgeable, but also kind enough to patiently reply so many times, so many messages! Can't thank you enough! I am now super encouraged. I want to try this out. I only need 1 more PER point and I can get Fire Mastery as my first one. Onwards to...
  6. Nivarian99

Would we have enough points to achieve that? Forget ice, even if I can get lvl 1 fire, and then go on to Iron, would I have enough skill points to get there? 1701248793 Considering I also want to get Mage Barrier...
  7. Nivarian99

wow! this is interesting! i thought the iron golem was the OP one but looks like you've had fairly good results with the Fire Golem too! I was seriously thinking the iron golem route only but ur tempting me! um..forgive my ignorance, but who or what is a Breno? "In the ice area, Fire Golem...
  8. Nivarian99

Sigh, end game!! alright, will get there one day, but until then, will try and alternate between both to see what works effectively for me! thanks a lot, @VDX_360
  9. Nivarian99

Thanks @VDX_360 Question: Well, if the mage is going to have a good damage output, then should the companion be a more defensive one to help keep him alive for longer? So a shield wielding Griss or Hirge? With Hirge though, we are going to have 2 manacoholics, right? Isnt that a bit of a...
  10. Nivarian99

Lol, I didnt make it up, it was by @Apocalypse so I thought it was fairly well known!! my bad! well, it is a staff-summon mage with mage barrier and lightning so, you have a golem and zip zap everyone! This link take you to the post by @Apocalypse referencing his idea. Mu'daari Engineer!!
  11. Nivarian99

So, I have seen this Muud'ari Engineer build for a Mage, by @Apocalypse Am itching to try it, but who would be the best companion for this build? Griss or Hirge? In either case, what would be best, Shield & Sword or 2H?
  12. Nivarian99

Basic builds & gameplay tips

@Kakost My friend!! You are still so active and dedicated to this game!! shames me! i have been off for a while, just restarted playing! almost forgotten aspects of game play, so having fun trying to find my feet again!! Hope to benefit from your great work and words of advice!! stay well!!
  13. Nivarian99

The Shamans' Way: New play diary (Summoner Cleric)

Thanks again for such a detailed post. Ironman. Ironman!! hmm, let me finish the game once and then slowly work my way up from Story mode!!! 😊
  14. Nivarian99

Basic builds & gameplay tips

Here's my mage....wait..i dont know how to insert a screenshot!!! well, anyway, yes, have followed the instructions to a Tee! but am still amazed by the willingness of @Kakost to share his knowledge with us on this Forum!! you rock!!
  15. Nivarian99

The Shamans' Way: New play diary (Summoner Cleric)

i'm assuming all this is Hard or Ironman? How do u get to lvl 8 so quickly? Even with mage's xp boost due to intellect, it is taking me ages to get just to lvl 9 1682498939 Woah!! that was some real good writing there, mate!! reflective!!