Recent content by nigmar

1. nigmar

Why are there places on the map that you can’t go to.

that is not an area you can access
  2. nigmar

Need help with call of the blood quest (new update)

Maybe use a potion of invisibility, I've had trouble with this quest before. Just keep trying or try again once you've leveled up more.
  3. nigmar

Cleric: Strength or agility?

If you want to use your pre arc, hammers like the spirit breaker, maces like the iron golem fist, or mauls like the maul of garrak. However, I've heard you want to avoid maces, choosing between hammers and maul is a personal preference.
  4. nigmar

Help

the Ark of Lothasan
  5. nigmar

Help

No, she is never a companion.
  6. nigmar

Need help with call of the blood quest (new update)

I have always just run past the beheaded one or you could use a scroll of turn undead
  7. nigmar

laminated vest

The Ark of Lothasan Reactor and Upper Deck
  8. nigmar

Achievement Planeswalker

During the sewer of horror, you go to the elemental plane of fire.
  9. nigmar

Myrosian Breastplate help

You are better off just completing shards of fates and killing the Under KIng to get the ashen chest plate because its a guaranteed drop. On top of that, you could get the other ashen pieces
  10. nigmar

Cant get goggled helmet

Sometimes the rng works against you. Eventually, you'll get it if you keep grinding and if you stuck in rut try to mix it up
  11. nigmar

Not so Easy as pie

Once you give Ronaëf the 3 Golden Apples and complete Easy as Pie, just give him 3 Vorator Eggs and he'll give you an Epic Omelette.
  12. nigmar

My New Cleric Build. Opinion pls

It looks like your going for high mana build so I would go for the Jeweled Breastplate. It also looks like you are going for the peaceful ending because of your high awareness and intelligence. If not I would dial those points back and spend them elsewhere.
  13. nigmar

Mage-Wand or Staff

I started a hard mode mage and I was wondering whether to use a wand or a staff. I know that a staff can dish out more damage. However, wands can pushback anything slower than a wolf, on top of that, I could also use offhand items. I'm just looking for other players input on this.
  14. nigmar

Cannot Complete "The Lost KIngdom" Quest

Thanks for the feedback. Your right about the items, the only reason it bothers me is I'm stuck at 89/90 quests.
  15. nigmar

Cannot Complete "The Lost KIngdom" Quest

I started the quest and the I sometime later I when back and killed king M'dmoo. However, when I killed the Underking, my journal said to report back to King M'dmoo. So I cannot finish the quest. I understand that there is nothing I can do about it now but should I waited till after I killed the...