Recent content by Nezemis

1. N

Вопрос!

Ок, понял. Но всё-таки ты ошибаешься насчёт мага. Его добавили в игру последним и ничего не точили в его сторону, только его самого. С другой стороны почему бы не пройти игру ещё и магом? Совсем другой опыт.
  2. N

Вопрос!

Кто тебе такое сказал? Маг появился в игре последним и его ждали, так что предметы на мага можно найти чуть легче, но вот то что дроп в основном для них - полная чушь. Легче всего играть воином, постоянно дроп только для него падает, найти очень легко. Второй по легкости - клерик, но нужно знать...
  3. N

How you makes money?

Using this spots for mage: 1-5 - Lannegear Mine - not so effective but most fun. Wolf hunt isnt fun at all also all drops from wolfs random as hell so you can waste more time than you need. 4-7 - Ydaya Tomb - if youre not ready to pick up Grissenda you can farm there. If you gonna use your rest...
  4. N

I made a video of 8 tips and tricks I wish I knew before I started playing.

Pretty good tips. Gj. Here's my: 1) If you not sure about class pick - pick warrior. He's simple but effective in any situation. 2) Don't shame to farm gold. Most quests and locations eat resources with high speed. And you need that gold. 3) Exiled Kingdoms wiki is your savior. If you do not...
  5. N

Rep???

No you don't need more than 10% gossip. I have 20% and it's all i need right now. Just be sure to not take more than 3 quests per run. Also, as i say, there's no need to rush. Just help some ppls in New Garad or Kingsbridnge and you will get enough rep to reach castle at some point. Most good...
  6. N

Rep???

Em...how? How your rep can be so low? Maybe you rush some quests but when i reach New Garad i already have about 20 rep or more. It's so easy to obtain. it's hard to talk about anything since we can't track your actions but just to be clear: -If you have so low rep that you can't reach castle -...
  7. N

Mages/Wands/Staves Feedback Round Two (post balance patches)

Heh here we go: Mages are OK right now but if you ask me to answear clearly...there's something in their kit that shouldn't exist (my opinion): Wands and wand mastery: Double edged sword. Literaly. Ye it's good to have ability to kite but you can't rly kite since most enemys have crazy...
  8. N

Gameplay question

First question. Yes and no. Most of the time all chests have fixed things in it. If you looking for special things you should just use wiki (http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/). It's very helpful, trust me (just beware of questions spoilers if you care but wiki have special page just for...
  9. N

(Mage Class) FIREBALL OR ICE STORM SKILL?

Current (1.0.1066) version. Check few times but this skill still useless. Just a bit better. Not beyond but still.
  10. N

stealth improve

Stealth are the most weird thing in the game. There's just no point to add a stealth system in this game. What for? You can't rely on that thing so it's mostly just for fun.
  11. N

(Mage Class) FIREBALL OR ICE STORM SKILL?

Fireball. Ice storm is beyond useless right now.
  12. N

How you makes money?

I pref to farm in the Mausoleum, especialy when youre a mage. It fun just cause you have some troubles even when you master it, but you can get 4-6k gold or even more there easily without any pots, i', actualy lvled up there from 8 to 15. Also clerics have huge succes in this dungeon. Before...
  13. N

Is the spirit wolf useful in the long run?

You can learn it just once at it will worth 100%
  14. N

Is the spirit wolf useful in the long run?

Check build here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14373 Wolf can die alot but he add DPS whenerver he's not tanking (most of the times). Mod Note: full quote removed. Quotes not needed when replying to post.
  15. N

Need help with mage.

Same. Not sure why most mage spells just do not scale ffs. Why? It feels like they don't have damage in terms of late game.