Recent content by Nanuaraq

1. N

Why does stun immunity not work?

Oh, and here I was, so fond of my new nanocarbon scalpel... så fast and light and damn efficient at cuttin' stuff. Guess I have to stick with my adamantite longsword then. Good thing I had it made. Thanks.
  2. N

Why does stun immunity not work?

I have infantry training at level II, and the description says "immune to stun", as well as half paralysis time. While I can't measure if the paralysis time indeed is halved, I am certain I get stunned. I just took on a bunch of orcs and got stunned numerous times through the battle. That's not...
  3. N

Hirge and brother Gabriel suddenly missing

Oh my mistake, you're entirely right. I didn't think about that. Thank you.
  4. N

Hirge and brother Gabriel suddenly missing

Aww, I just wanted to complete the remaining quests after my first playthrough, and I need Hirge to the sacred weapons quest. But now both her and Gabriel is gone from New Garand. Is this a bug? I've had her as companion a single time and then sent her back to New Garand (I prefer Grissenda)...
  5. N

Why lose companion at endgame (spoilers)?

Oh but I already did that one ;)
  6. N

Thank you. It was a very satisfying ending, I believe. Very "RPG classic", which was somewhat satisfying, yet with a good twist of its own on top of that, and interesting dialogue. Nice touch with the end battle. Actually, now I'm just sort of wandering around Varsilia, looking for something to...
  7. N

Hmm, nevermind anyway. I cut and fought and hacked and died my way through the Ark and finally got to the endgame. Sorry for being upset.
  8. N

I'm severely disabilitied now. I just made it to the Ark of Lothasan, and I lose my companion. DAMMIT, I spent a TON of Tolassian Tomes on empowering Grissenda, because I found it a tactical advantage to have her as a strong wingman, and they she just gone and lost herself. All those Tomes...
  9. N

Single companion only (?)

I would just sooo lie to have more than one companion. It would be fun. Game just does not support that?