Recent content by Musagetes

1. Musagetes

A question regarding DPS

The guy who teaches flurry is inside their base in Freetown but you need to know a special door knock in order to enter. Figured you learned it from joining the guild
  2. Musagetes

A question regarding DPS

Quick question. How do you get flurry and the duel skill? They are separate guild skills and I assume you need to join the warrior guild to get the duel skill right? Is there a resource that can explain what skills are locked behind actually joining a guild vs just being their friend?
  3. Musagetes

Character Sheet Bug

Thanks for the timely responses guys. It's a minor inconvenience but it does sort of.... bug me! *Budum tis* In all seriousness I am on a galaxy note 8 without any device optimizing apps to speak of. I was just reminded by my girlfriend that I use a 3rd party launcher program on the phone. Been...
  4. Musagetes

Character Sheet Bug

Last night before bed I did uninstall and reinstall. When I woke up it was still bugged. It seems that if I toggle the font setting, reload the game it works but then once I close and reopen the game its bugged again.. So for now I have to start the game. Toggle the simple font setting off...
  5. Musagetes

Character Sheet Bug

I keep encountering a bug where information does not display on my character sheet. It seems to be intermittent in when it happens. Sometimes I load up the game and everything displays, sometimes partial information and sometimes the interface is poorly arranged. I have included screen caps so...