Recent content by mordeith

1. M

Skill points per level?

yes,4...
  2. M

Lvl 25+

anyone else at this point yet ? .just wondering if there is gonna be a point where this gets advanced beyond
  3. M

Other mobile RPGs

wish someone could or would port the early versions of fallout to the tablet..love ek,but miss shooter rpgs..
  4. M

list of good weapons found so far in game

Getting shields and skulls,ill keep at it
  5. M

list of good weapons found so far in game

is there a ice bow?..if so where should i find it?
  6. M

Recommend a good Android Tablet

they dont make them like the old acer a100s,..but ive had a nexus 7(awesome performance), and my current samsung galazy tab 2..which rocks(but uses alot of battery)...try going to xda and reading reviews,and moddabliity
  7. M

Who else thinks

Lvl 20?.. need more levels captain!!
  8. M

I need some help about the guilds...

not sure ,and maybe its already been addressed,..but maybe it can be included in future releases when more guilds are st up for those (like myself) to opt out of a guild they joined(fee and loss of reputation)..just a thought
  9. M

Name Change

Not sure if its came up,or even been thought of,..but could name changing be included (somehow) in the re-speccing ability?
  10. M

Things I learned from Exiled Kingdoms

yeah,and i cant get good drops ,at all...
  11. M

How to backup / move to other device your saved game

not sure how phones are,but if you have a rooted tablet(android) you can copy,or (symlink) the file to an external schc card(i have that also cloud backeded up)...yeah im redundant with backups...if anyone has any questions ,or wanna know what apps to use ..
  12. M

Extra skill points

i bought it as soon as i got it off google play,..just looking at extras..
  13. M

Extra skill points

Heh ,starting with a thief on easy,and a cleric on hard ..ID almost be willing to " buy" points ( Google opinion rewards)
  14. M

Extra skill points

Sounds about right,thanks..too bad there ain't more,but that can throw the balance off..
  15. M

Extra skill points

is,or does anyone have the locations of all of these..? i think ive found 3