Recent content by Mon

1. Mon

Help with button position.

Wow, I've been playing it since before mage update and not realize I can do that. Thanks.
  2. Mon

Help with button position.

I saw some videos on youtube where skills buttons are away from the others. How can I reposition or move my skill button on desired locations?
  3. Mon

Hirge/Companion trait bug.

Oh ok cool, I thought it was a bug. Now I know.
  4. Mon

So basically she gets a little extra trait point early, assuming that we suppose to get her by level 7. And getting her early causes the point to adjust for her because her traits is already fixed. Something like that 🤔
  5. Mon

I'm literally playing right now and Hirge reached lvl 7. She didn't receive any trait points at all. Any previous issue with this kind of bug before? I feel like it happened to me before long time ago, but I'm not sure if that's normal.
  6. Mon

Beast master effects.

Hello, can anyone tell me what this skill do? I can't find any information about this skill. Is this for everyone? Thanks.
  7. Mon

Sewer of horrors.

It's my first time exploring sewer of horror. Will I be able to enter again once I get out? I notice it's one of a beat place for farming XPs.
  8. Mon

Varannari reputation

It was a good update. Like everyone else, I can't wait for the Orc kingdom to be released. Though it will take long time, it is worth the wait. By the way, what is that beast master skill? I need the spoiler I looked everywhere can't find it.
  9. Mon

Winter wail weapon not sellable.

Just a minor issue, can't sell winter wail sword on any NPCs.
  10. Mon

Elder forest assistance.

After completing sacred weapon quest, it gave me +3 Varannari reputation. Adding up to a total of 24 reputation, just 1 shy away from what i needed. I believe I ran out of hope here.....
  11. Mon

Elder forest assistance.

I finished father of the wolves normally. Slay the Lord of Wolves, by the way I can't find the secret door on that area so not sure what surprises I'm still missing. Last of the Legion, I picked the best outcome which lets Varannari know that the Legion is no harm to their tribe with one...
  12. Mon

Elder forest assistance.

My reputation is stuck on 21, price of freedom overall gives a huge reputation of +9 i think if you helped them free the slaves. Choosing peace between both gives you none. Looks like you have to always win for Varannari's sake to get those 25+ reputation.
  13. Mon

Elder forest assistance.

Welp, i decided to lie to them that his sister is safe before the patch. Hopefully those 2 NPC don't give too much of a bonus or equipment useful for my rogue. Or I will he forced to reset after a long game.
  14. Mon

Elder forest assistance.

Hello, I just started exploring the new areas and I just get started on elder forest. 2 Varannari NPC requires 25 reputation to speak with them. Is it Varannari reputation or Illmara? I can't seem to increase more of the reputation because I completed all their quests.
  15. Mon

Tomes limitless?

Hello, I'm just curious about tome drops from rumor bosses. Since they never go away does that mean we can gain infinite number of tomes?