Mon's latest activity

• Mon
    Mon replied to the thread Item update thread.
    How about a weapon growth? Maybe for equipping a weapon, there's a certain point where you master the weapon itself and possibly gain a...
  • Mon
    Mon replied to the thread Titan quest similar to EK?.
    Cool, I would definitely get the game. That is when I get tired of playing EK and decided to take a break. When will it happen? Who knows...
  • Mon
    Mon posted the thread Weapon Enhancement system in Feedback.
    I love the ideas of weapons having a unique stats. Is it by any chance possible to add weapon enhancement? Basically acts as a...
  • Mon
    Mon replied to the thread Hirge retribution not working.
    I'm level 20 knight that equips 2h weapons. I tried resetting my traits and skills and kept all to 0 and tried resetting Hirge as well...
  • Mon
    It is a knight wielding 2H weapons. I have tried few tests as well. I started swapping her weapons and unequiping all or swapping her...
  • Mon
    Hello again, I've been seeing this game called Titan quest. Is anyone here able to play the game and is it similar gameplay for EK? It...
  • Mon
    I have read many opinions about best gold and XP farming spots. One of them is the the Maze of lamth level1-2. But in my opinion, the...
  • Mon
    Yes after a few tries and experimenting skill is totally not working. I tried to reset her skill in New Garand and learn the skills. I...
  • Mon
    Mon posted the thread Hirge retribution not working in Support.
    Hello, I just recently played the game. I finally have Hirge learn her advance skill and I noticed that her retribution skill doesn't...