Recent content by mikkimouse

1. mikkimouse

Which reward from The Dead God?

I kept a crown for myself for some time while playing "evil cleric". +2 END and mana boost were so sweet and with "immortal" build you don't really care about dying anymore. However with a newly introduced cape with similar perks it doesn't make sense anymore, so probably go for the ring.
  2. mikkimouse

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

I always preferred a ranged rogue, if I want a melee - I would take a warrior or a cleric. However I feel that the choice of bows is somehow limited - I prefer faster bows to get the most from poison mastery and genuinely it feels more balanced than using slow bows. Jester's bow is one of...
  3. mikkimouse

Secrets of sewer clamps (SPOILERS)

Are Demons not enough? :)
  4. mikkimouse

Run through the thread - it's all about reputation with Varannari. If you don't have 20+ rep by now - you will not get access to this part of the story.
  5. mikkimouse

I had a lich and a manticore spawned where rumours indicate.
  6. mikkimouse

New cape from King of Korne is a bit OP. No spoilers, but the only other item with the same enhancement is a quest item and puts a heavy penalty on the wearer.
  7. mikkimouse

The Price of Freedom +9 (and minus 10 to Jabal and Mercia) Prisoner of Orcs +4 I Am the Best Hunter in the World... +3 Human Resources +8 Also there is a guy in Sydarin +2 +5 for bringing the heart of the wolf. So to get 25+ you have to do the price of freedom in a violent way (or as someone...
  8. mikkimouse

DavidBVal, I understand the whole idea that varannari is a separate fraction and you need their trust to get quests, but unlike Ilmara (where you also need a high rep to access a Hall of Wisdom for instance) you can not get a rep boost from city hall quests, so you are stuck with mediocre...
  9. mikkimouse

What should I do with this altar? I've got some "deer" marked sword from a dragon nest that I can't sell, are they connected somehow? My rep with varannari is 12, they don't give me quests :)
  10. mikkimouse

Had the same problem, closed the app completely (killed it), and the problems stopped. Also mobs stopped respawning inside the temple every time I go in and out, but they still do it outside.
  11. mikkimouse

[Map Loading Oddity] No outlaw chief in Safe Passage

I totally forgot about this quest in the last run, so just picked up the lady and teleported straight to Freetown. Obviously no encounter with Outlaw Chief.
  12. mikkimouse

One in the left part of the Temple (I pinned the location in previous post), one on the right part, two in the middle part.
  13. mikkimouse

for those who don’t have a huge screen or lacks attention. Thank you!!
  14. mikkimouse

I feel stupid, but there isnothing here, only the lever 1620070865 Can see nothing here 1620070938 Omg, it’s barely visible. C’mon!!!