Recent content by Markorian

1. Markorian

What does your forum user name mean?

Mine is a name from a long time ago book series I read. Psion Beta. There is a really low-key villain in the book known as Jeffrey Markorian. Not a very large part at all, but his name sounds so awesome to me. So, I took it. Really wish I had thought of this name but I did not. I have been using...
  2. Markorian

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

What I do not understand is why the wiki overall is so outdated... I mean sure it is updated from time to time but really it needs a LOT more information. 1596126968 This is kinda the reason I desire to assist with Wiki editing. Experience is important when it comes to information sharing. :-)
  3. Markorian

What does your forum user name mean?

I got my name from a relatively low-key villain in one of the greatest book series of all time: Psion Beta. Jeffrey Markorian was the name of the villain and while he is not mentioned too often he eventually helps to bring peace to the world. Yes, a villain does that.
  4. Markorian

What is you favorite kingdom?

Castle Storme. I love killing all the assassins and getting the loot off of the Stormguards. Oh and the vampires are ridiculously easy to kill. No, I am on Hard. :-)
  5. Markorian

I have been playing this game for quite a bit of time and I believe I could give some advice on the Wiki about quests/ artifacts/ paths to take.
  6. Markorian

Hello there! I desire to become a legendary Loreseeker here and lend assistance! Username here and in-game is Markorian.