1. M

Notice anything different? :)

Nice addition!
  2. M

[FIXED] Forum issues

Re: [FORUM] Forum issues Thanks! :D
  3. M

[FIXED] Forum issues

Re: [FORUM] Forum issues It's okay, just wanted to mention it so you're aware of it :)
  4. M

Reddit Post

It was removed again "Removed - No game name", those reddit mods are really fast :P
  5. M

Reddit Post

I just saw that it was removed due to "Removed - Excessive self promotion", I guess that was because "Self promotion allowed for active community members only.", anybody active on that subreddit to repost it?
  6. M

[FIXED] Forum issues

Hi, this is not in-game issue but with the forums, it makes me log in every time which gets a bit annoying sometimes, I'm not sure if it's only me though. Also if I search for 'stealth' or some common words it doesn't allow me which makes it harder to search for bugs that are not very specific...
  7. M

Reddit Post

Upvoted too!
  8. M

[BUG] Stealth bug

Hi there, I haven't seen this reported before... when running away from enemies I can get to cast stealth when I'm far enough, but they keep chasing me anyways and find me and attack me while being stealth'd. I think that either stealth shouldn't be allowed to be cast while being chased or that...
  9. M

Video trailer!

Nice trailer, it's looking good!
  10. M

[FIXED] Stealth bugs

Re: [BUG] Stealth bugs I see, how close that should happen? they are spotting me like right when I open a door to a bunch of undeads, usually can't even walk 1 sec. If it's okay nevermind it, but just letting you know :)
  11. M

A few suggestions

Combat log looks great, congrats! :)
  12. M

[FIXED] Stealth bugs

While testing on my rogue I noticed that sometimes when using stealth and getting near monsters my stealth will go away and they will see me (1 or 2 secs after getting stealth). I'm trying these with undead's right now, not sure if that matters. Also I noticed a glitch that stealth goes away...
  13. M

Spam on forum

That's actually smart -_- Is it possible to make that the first post of members needs approval? This could solve it I guess.
  14. M

Spam on forum

Hi, can something be done about the forum spammers? It's getting a bit annoying, maybe implement captcha or something for the registration? Thanks!
  15. M

A few suggestions

Awesome, thanks!